Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some damn good movies, Nick. You have great taste!!! :rock :rock

Got these this morning....for like $75 all together

the-lord-of-the-rings-trilogy-extended-edition-20110307104134555.jpg

51K9gRrrj%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

743_large.jpg

watchmen_bluray.jpg

15727_large.jpg

14492_large.jpg

Anyone know where I can get Harry Potter Ultimate 5 and 6 for cheap? WBshop has them for $29.99 with free shipping but I'm looking for a better deal.

Best Buy's got the Ben-Hur: Ultimate Collector's Edition box-set for $10.99 as well!!!

It's the one with a Roman figurine and price tag of $69.99. The one marked $59.99 is full price.

Went out really late, after doing a bunch of catch up school work, and got absolutely nada.

I did hear that the LOTR EE set was only $40 at Fry's though, but that was on Wednesday. WTH?

Oh wells... :(

Picked up a bunch of 3D Blu-ray movies at Fry's for $16 each, Jackie Brown ($5) , and Transformers Dark of Moon ($10).
Yeah, I know I'll upgrade to the special edition of Transformers, but I am weak and so I bought the bare bones release since it was $10. :slap:slap:slap:gah::gah::gah:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Weak! Only double dip on great films! :thwak

:lecture to both of these posts.

:lecture

Picked up a bunch of 3D Blu-ray movies at Fry's for $16 each, Jackie Brown ($5) , and Transformers Dark of Moon ($10).
Yeah, I know I'll upgrade to the special edition of Transformers, but I am weak and so I bought the bare bones release since it was $10. :slap:gah:

:rotfl

I know. I am epic fail on that point. I go cry now. :monkey2:monkey2

2bdtgy.jpg

Last edited:
Back