Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I went to put it in my cart just now and realized that is says 100% claimed, but I did put myself on the waitlist. How exciting. I was going to order a few items today, but since I'm not a Prime member like so many of the cool kids around here, I have to make an order add up to $25 to qualify for the free shipping...

:(

1. Good luck with the Amazon waitlist.
2. Amazon Prime rules!

I still need the last 2. If you can find em for cheap enough, then text me. I always check my texts. Unlike someone I know....:impatient:

:nana:

LOL!!! yeah, I'm bad I know. But when I'm not responding it means I'm working. And we work odd hours in retail. :(

Oh, and you'll have to remind me which ones are the last two? They were all so crappy that I forgot. ;)

Last edited:
LOL!!! yeah, I'm bad I know. But when I'm not responding it means I'm working. And we work odd hours in retail. :(

Oh, and you'll have to remind me which ones are the last two? They were all so crappy that I forgot. ;)

Extinction and Afterlife.
:D

blockbuster is has a deal going... 5 NEW blurays for 39.99.

I picked up all 3 Twilight movies (for the Mrs.) and Where the Wild Things Are and Inglorious Bastards.

I also received Harry Potter 7.2 and Captain America in the mail today.

blockbuster is has a deal going... 5 NEW blurays for 39.99.

I picked up all 3 Twilight movies (for the Mrs.) and Where the Wild Things Are and Inglorious Bastards.

I also received Harry Potter 7.2 and Captain America in the mail today.

Guessing in store only. I don't have a blockbuster anywhere near me. They recently closed down.

If anyone sees Grey's Anatomy for cheap anywhere, you let me know asap! I think cheap for me is $15 or less per season.

Holy Mountain and El Topo arrived from Deep Discount today. It was only $22.60 for both with their sale going on.

PIn1d.png
GBMoj.png

It'll be a fun night of weirdness. :yess:

Nice!! You gotta link for the sale? I don't seem to find them in there... I hope it's still on... :pray:

Amazon Prime rules!
:lecture!

I just got Office Space for $4.99, Spartacus S1 and S2 for 18.99 each, X-Men FC for 9.99 and Jurassic Park for $29.99!!
:rock!

Great haul, Iron!!!!! I may get the Looney Tunes one. It looks good.

I picked up the regular edition today with just the book in it. I really didn't need the other goodies. It would've been nice but it was $20 more than the other one.

I got the Transformers Special Ed on Amazon for $12.50. Not a bad price.

With all these sales going on at Amazon, I'm so close to cracking and buying everything I can. Must restrain myself....

I got the Transformers Special Ed on Amazon for $12.50. Not a bad price.

With all these sales going on at Amazon, I'm so close to cracking and buying everything I can. Must restrain myself....

You're a much better man than I! I already own like 99% of all Blu-ray titles listed for sale in the Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Fry's ads. So no big Black Friday buys for me. :gah:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I did get some more seasons of shows I own on Blu-ray or DVD though through Best Buy and Amazon (Entourage, Sons of Anarchy, Friday Night Lights, Modern Family, 24, etc).

Back