Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lord of The Rings Extended Trilogy Blu-Ray set is $49.99 at Amazon now.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Motion-Picture-Trilogy-Blu-ray/dp/B0026L7H20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-034-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0026L7H20&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

I had to go to Walmart last night as my car was getting repairs at a tire place and well, I needed to keep busy. Wellll, while I was in there I went to electronics and saw an $8 bluray movie bin. So I went through it and nothing, nothing, and then...what do I see??? Resident Evil 2 disc STEELBOOK! Woo. I was so excited. I bought it for me for Christmas, lol. Then I went back to look one more time. What did I see that I missed the first time? Resident Evil: Apocalypse steelbook! HAha. So yay. 2 extra Christmas pressies for me this year. Can't beat them for $8 bucks.

I had to go to Walmart last night as my car was getting repairs at a tire place and well, I needed to keep busy. Wellll, while I was in there I went to electronics and saw an $8 bluray movie bin. So I went through it and nothing, nothing, and then...what do I see??? Resident Evil 2 disc STEELBOOK! Woo. I was so excited. I bought it for me for Christmas, lol. Then I went back to look one more time. What did I see that I missed the first time? Resident Evil: Apocalypse steelbook! HAha. So yay. 2 extra Christmas pressies for me this year. Can't beat them for $8 bucks.

Nice finds BG. I've done a little searching for these Steelbooks and never had any luck and that was over a year ago. I did clear out a local Walmart but I needed more and never found any so congrats on finding them so long after they were released:hi5:

Nice finds BG. I've done a little searching for these Steelbooks and never had any luck and that was over a year ago. I did clear out a local Walmart but I needed more and never found any so congrats on finding them so long after they were released:hi5:

They had 1 more Apocalypse steel book left. But I bet it's sold now. :(

I just picked up the X-Men Trilogy on sale @ Best Buy and used a coupon to make it $19 out the door.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh man, I didn't know you were looking for those! I see the steelbooks all the time at Walmart.

Just ordered a couple Blu Rays for my collection...The usual Black Friday prices are just too good to resist. Here's what's on the way:
Silence of the Lambs (Have finally broke down and got the Blu)
DEAD HEAT (If you don't love Joe Piscopo, you suck.)
Out For Justice (Trying to round out the Seagal Blu Rays)

Xmas Present Blu Rays:
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King

this arrived today
True Grit Limited Premium Edition Holzbox [Blu-ray]

41EnGN8G7xL._SS500_.jpg

Damn, I went to put it in my cart just now and realized that is says 100% claimed, but I did put myself on the waitlist. How exciting. I was going to order a few items today, but since I'm not a Prime member like so many of the cool kids around here, I have to make an order add up to $25 to qualify for the free shipping...

:(

Back