Your Halloween/Horror Home Decorations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of new ones. Firstly B/W Mort arrived. Thank you Waller. Secondly we changed up the expedit and put the grey webbing thing elsewhere.

DSCN2202.jpg

DSCN2203.jpg

decorating the fireplace again a bit tonight.........& will add bit more everyday. the one time of year that people think my zombies are appropriate.........
hw6.jpg

hw5.jpg

hw7.jpg

hw.jpg

hw1.jpg

hw2.jpg

hw3.jpg

hw3a.jpg

hw0.jpg

i miss the dead.............:monkey2

Nice job Barry. I wonder if real spiders will inhabit it. I know I had a couple in mine one year. I vowed never to hang them again.

thanks BG..........................:wave

added a few more pieces today.............my heavy metal "B-17" zombie & of course sam.
hm1.jpg

sm1.jpg

hw3.jpg

i miss the dead.............:monkey2

Yeah I miss the dead to. You did a great job with the added bonuses. I have some cool stuff for my zombies to. But not as good as yours though.

thanks BG..........................:wave

added a few more pieces today.............my heavy metal "B-17" zombie & of course sam.
hm1.jpg

I recognized this right away. That looks bad ass right there. :rock

thanks phil, that's what i loved about the dead..........coming up with accessories & modding them up. and bashing a few of my own out of different ones.

:( make me wish they made more..... DAMN YOU SS!!

Great displays guys... keep them coming!!! :rock

Back