Your Halloween/Horror Home Decorations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I spent the day setting up for Halloween...a bit less cluttered than last year, some new additions. We're pretty happy with the end result.

6201970324_d189061a0b.jpg

6201457311_d942b63923.jpg

6201456419_6720c2bb3f.jpg

6201453237_7d651d1a13.jpg

6201452527_26a2be5e58.jpg

6201964194_a250e2e8eb.jpg

6201450805_1d0260e2eb.jpg

6201962426_d81b78283b.jpg

Damn all of you have great pics and a great collection. My family and I love Halloween and we just went to the Spirit Halloween Store today to get a few more things.

Looking at that pic makes me wish Sideshow would bring the 1/6 Dead zombies back. I've emailed Sideshow about it before. I don't know what's up with that situation. :(

I see you have some stuff from Pumpkinhallow of Pumpkinrot fame, how do you like there stuff? I've been tempted to get a light up pumpkin.

Their stuff is amazing. Love the blog and their products are top quality. Plus they throw in some cool freebies with each order, like stickers, notepads, skeletons, and similar things. Def recommend them. :clap

so are the Spirit stores the best place to find cool little Halloween decorations? I don't think I have ever been in one, well maybe not in a long time.

so are the Spirit stores the best place to find cool little Halloween decorations? I don't think I have ever been in one, well maybe not in a long time.

Home Goods, Marshalls and TJ Maxx have the best Halloween stuff. Especially Home Goods.

never heard of Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Marshalls are pretty rare around here, but I will see if there are any near me.

never heard of Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Marshalls are pretty rare around here, but I will see if there are any near me.

Home Goods is in the same family as TJ Maxx I think...they just have more stuff for the home while TJ Maxx has more clothing items. Half of our Halloween stuff is from Home Goods. Another good place is https://www.grandinroad.com/ Most of our outside stuff comes from them.

DollarTree. I fought my wife against going there and ultimately caved after 40min of nagging. I was surprised at all the cool ____ they had. Still ghetto though. :lol

Back