Your GOTY 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tie between The Last of Us and GTAV. TLoU had the best story,well written,very emotional and just very very good. GTAV was the funnest ***** to the wall ****ing funfest evar.

The last of us, obviously.

At least until I play Arkham Origins.

I like GTAV a lot, I still play it, but i genuinely don't think it's GOTY material at all, just dumb fun, and the production values aren't the highest either, they stripped it from many cool features from GTAIV and even more from GTASA.

The writting is very good though, the characters are hilarious.

I like GTAV a lot, I still play it, but i genuinely don't think it's GOTY material at all, just dumb fun, and the production values aren't the highest either, they stripped it from many cool features from GTAIV and even more from GTASA.

I agree. Trevor was the only thing I genuinely liked about V, the rest was meh.

I still have yet to play Arkham Origins, too. It's strange no one even mentioned it in this thread. I heard the story was pretty good.

I still have yet to play Arkham Origins, too. It's strange no one even mentioned it in this thread. I heard the story was pretty good.

I know, I've heard from many people that it's the best out of the 3, I'm reluctant to believe that but it does look pretty good, nevertheless.

Easily, I'd go with The Last of Us.

3htdx.jpg

+1

Was and is EPIC!

Has to be on par with The Last Of Us.

MGR_Hd_Wallpaper_1080_3.jpg

Then MGR.

So fun to play, Fox Blade FTW!

Story line was far too short, compared to other MGS games but for a side game, long enough to keep you coming back for good replay value.

Last edited:
I know, I've heard from many people that it's the best out of the 3, I'm reluctant to believe that but it does look pretty good, nevertheless.

I don't even want to believe that, myself :lol. Since Paul Dini didn't write the script, of course.

I don't even want to believe that, myself :lol. Since Paul Dini didn't write the script, of course.

Who knows man, Paul Dini isn't the only guy who can write a great Batman story, I expect Batman AO to be at least as good as Asylum, cause AC story and ending was just masterful.

From a personal taste and enjoyment level perspective it's WWE 2K14. If it's from a quality perspective, Assassin's Creed IV.

From the games I've played so far, it definitely goes to The Last of Us. Although I've yet to play GTA V, Arkham Origins and Assassin's Creed 4. Even then, I'm not sure any of those will surpass TLOU for me.

Last of Us. But I am enjoying the hell out of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. One of the very best in the series so far.

Back