Your first war FPS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we are just talking old-skool FPS's, then how about Jurassic Park on SNES or even Jurassic Park on 3DO?? The 3DO game was horrifying back in the day.

JP for the SNES was only FPS in certain areas..when you entered buildings, other wise it was a 3 quarters/top down view.

Star Wars stand up arcade.

I was going to say Medal of Honor for the PSX also but if this counts then that one, 5 or 6 years before I played any 'real FPS'. Only I had a sit down one at my arcade with awesome art work on the side.

Unfortunately no I have not those were two games I skipped...though the new Ghost Reacon looks interesting. I think the first Rainbow came out in what 98 or 99, and Reacon around 2002?

Yeah roughly. There were great games. Yeah the new Ghost looks awesome. Does it have a release date yet?

All I know is it was supposed to have a beta, cause it came with SC Convictions and I've yet to hear anything about it.

I kept my Conviction disc because of the GR beta. I think you have to access it through the Conviction menu. I've played every Rainbow Six game, and almost every Ghost Recon game to date. They are all very fun games that require almost too much details and planning to play.

Back