Your First Sideshow Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dorkie, is that you? :monkey3
j/k that is a nice piece to have, scary - but definitely outstanding :clap

So many awesome people in this thread that don't don't post anymore :monkey2
x :peace

how long do one have to be idle, not logged on, to get the account deleted? or is it disabled?

Diablo Barbarian Overthrown Ex.....still loving it all these yrs.

August 27, 2011: Iron Man Gantry with Mark IV. I decided to go big for my first order, lol.

This thread made me go through all my orders to see the date of my 1st--HOLY CRAP have I bought a lot of stuff since. All I can say is I'm very happy there isn't a total at the bottom of the list showing how much I've spent.

My first SS product was Luke Farmboy PF in 2005.
My first SS direct order was BTVS Angel EX in 2006.

The Sideshow Exclusive Edition of the Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman figure. I believe it was May of 2011, if my memory serves.

I had SideShow product prior to ordering through SideShow... but my first SideShow order through the company was a CC exclusive Vampire Angelus from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer line. I believe this was 2002-03'ish?

I had SideShow product prior to ordering through SideShow... but my first SideShow order through the company was a CC exclusive Vampire Angelus from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer line. I believe this was 2002-03'ish?

2002-03'ish?

Can't even remember the exact year?

Yep, sounds like a #2 Buffy fan to me. :lecture

I can't remember my first order, I was very nervous to order from them because of shipping being an unknown and the currency conversion rate, and I ordered a few items then cancelled before they shipped. But if I do remember the first item to actually buy it was the 1:1 endoskull

I went back to look, and my really old orders aren't in there. But I remember the piece, and still have it. It was the Alien diorama!

Bought the original AvP Scar Predator and then Blade. Two of my most favoritest to this day. ;)

First order: ROTLA Indiana Jones Premium Format Exclusive

Order date: May 22, 2008

I found out about this piece and SS shortly before Crystal Skull came out. They had an article on IGN featuring the top 10 best Indiana Jones collectibles in anticipation for the new film. And Sideshow' s PF landed the number one spot. And that's how I came across Sideshow.

I was only going to collect this one piece, but then less than a year later I had a full preorder list.

Back