Your First Sideshow Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was on 10/20/2003 and I ordered Treebeard... went downhill from there :sick

9/10/2002 with a coupon for Balrog, Orc Legion Helm, and Orthanc. Orthanc was later cancelled.

My first were PG Buffy and Regular Willow and that was
April 2005.
My wonderful new addiction keeps on growing.
I collect
X-files
Pota
Buffy
New line
Uni monsters
Hellboy
And now Star wars

My first "direct order" from Sideshow was for the Lord of the Rings Medallion program. I placed the order on 10/23/2001 at 9:47:07 PM!

Like Frankenfan, I had purchased Sideshow product from retail or dealers, as far back as 1999.

The sad part is, I didn't begin ordering the LOTR statues until the Morgul Lord went up for pre-order! :sick

And, least I forget...

1500 POSTS BABY!!!!!

First SSC item I ever bought was the Spinal Tap 3-pack from a movie store in a mall. They were begging me to take it. I used one of the bodies to make a figure of myself to stand in full tux next to my wedding cake. My wife was a CY Girl.

The first thing I ever ordered directly from SSC was Vlad the Impaler, the exclsuive version. The severed head MAKES that figure.

I've been ordering pretty steadily from them ever since. With SW and LOTR coming along nicely, they will be getting ALOT of my money directly.

Gandalf on Shadowfax & Gandalf the grey but Later cancelled since they were cheaper on ebay. My first real order was Mouth of Sauron bust.

Great topic for a thread Tom.

Congrats on the 1500 posts Lonnie.

According to my account the first on line order I made was for the Minas Morgul & free 1/4 Elessar Crown on 14/12/04. That's the english version of the date btw.

I never had a card, so I used to send money orders, which doesn't show on my account. I would think my first would have been Vampire Angel. The Uni Monsters are my favourite line, so I sprung for the exclusive Invisible Man. He was just too radical to pass up.

My first direct order was the 1/6 Phantom of the Opera.

Before the Phantom, I bought all my SS figures from ToysRUs. Back in the day, TRU had the 1/6 Frankenstein, 1/6 Wolfman, Uni Monster bobbleheads, and Uni Monster 8 in figures.

Bringing this back from the dead, but figured I'd mention that my first purchase was the life sized DARKNESS BUST and to this day it remains the absolute centerpiece of my collection.

A definite favorite childhood character. I don't care who comes into the house and thinks I worship Satan. :rotfl

necropost.jpg

:lol

My first order from Sideshow was the Medicom Old Snake figure. That was in 2008.

Bringing this back from the dead, but figured I'd mention that my first purchase was the life sized DARKNESS BUST and to this day it remains the absolute centerpiece of my collection.

A definite favorite childhood character. I don't care who comes into the house and thinks I worship Satan. :rotfl

Dorkie, is that you? :monkey3
j/k that is a nice piece to have, scary - but definitely outstanding :clap

So many awesome people in this thread that don't don't post anymore :monkey2
x :peace

My Sideshow account doesn't go back that far but I'm pretty sure it was one of the LotR's 1/6 figures.

Back