YOUR Favorite AH Comiquette so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite AH!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the Confirmed Marvel post the name Wasp showed up, I don't recall who was going to do that sculpt and somewhere else it was mentioned in another post that AH was? Other works that would be Cool in the future "just wishing":
Kitty Pride/Uncanny-X-Men
Spiderwoman/Black or Red Version
Lady Deathstrike
Polaris
Storm/White or Black Version
just to name a few

In the Confirmed Marvel post the name Wasp showed up, I don't recall who was going to do that sculpt and somewhere else it was mentioned in another post that AH was? Other works that would be Cool in the future "just wishing":

Kitty Pride/Uncanny-X-Men
Spiderwoman/Black or Red Version
Lady Deathstrike
Polaris
Storm/White or Black Version
just to name a few

just to name a few

Kitty Pride - I never really liked Kitty but here lately after watching Wolverine & the x-men, Kitty is growing on me

Spiderwoman - Frank Cho is doing Spiderwoman so she's coming

Lady Deathstrike - lol not really what you would call Sexy but hey

Polaris - Great choice and nobody has made her yet

Storm/White or Black Version - My most wanted along with Ms. Marvel

Kitty Pride - I never really liked Kitty but here lately after watching Wolverine & the x-men, Kitty is growing on me

Spiderwoman - Frank Cho is doing Spiderwoman so she's coming

Lady Deathstrike - lol not really what you would call Sexy but hey

Polaris - Great choice and nobody has made her yet

Storm/White or Black Version - My most wanted along with Ms. Marvel

I agree with Ms. Marvel she would be a Great Addition to the line,the Modern Version would work for me, shows more skin

both black and white queens are my top choices, rogue is also a killer. MJ is entertaining piece and certainly a legendary piece by ssc, talk about the publicity,but X-Men is major for me, always been and remains

I voted for the Black Queen, but if this had been "Which statue best represents AH's artwork?" I would have voted for Rogue.

Real tough call between Rogue and the Black Queen. If forced to choose I would probably go Black Queen right now since she is the newest.

geez, i just don't understand why rogue is in 2nd LAST place!
imo, she's a much better comiquette than mj and white queen!

guess i'm in the minority here...

totally mj u have to appreciate the story behind it only then will u be granted the power lol

I know the story behind it but I still haven't been able to see past her c o c k-eyed stare.

not to mention I prefer the gals heroic or villainous, not bending over doing laundry:confused:

I know the story behind it but I still haven't been able to see past her c o c k-eyed stare.

not to mention I prefer the gals heroic or villainous, not bending over doing laundry:confused:

i bet u also like the multicolored flag to right lol u dont like it cause u dont have it and they are hard to get for lowers than $400 i u say that it is an ugly piece than i dont know wat u need lol

i bet u also like the multicolored flag to right lol u dont like it cause u dont have it and they are hard to get for lowers than $400 i u say that it is an ugly piece than i dont know wat u need lol

I don't collect non-superhero characters, and I'm mainly into X-Men.
So sorry, even if she wasn't more cockeyed than cousin cletus, I wouldn't even want it for retail.

oh by the way, just because it goes for over 400 doesn't change the fact that she's perfected the ability to look in two directions at once. ;P

Back