YOUR Favorite AH Comiquette so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite AH!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if i have to pick from the ones that are released then WQ but Mystique will be my Fave.

My order:

1 Black Queen
2 Rogue
3 White Queen
4 MJ
5 Black Cat

but when Mystique comes out she will either be 1 or 2 and She-Hulk will be around 4 or 5

none, until mystique comes out.

You're absolutely right. I voted for Emma Frost cause she was the 1st in the line and will always have a special place for me...but Mystique......

mystique.gif

I just dont see what it is about the BQ that people like.

The line is great, but I thought MJ and Emma were the best and ever since it has gone down hill a little more with each release.

I have always liked the White Queen in her Hellfire outfit. Never have liked her as a good guy and even less as an X-Man.

I voted for MJ, love the pose, enviorment, and colors.

BQ is a close second, but the pancake ass put her a few points below MJ. I know shes white but come on! :lolYou could iron a silk shirt on that thing. Could we have gotten just alittle more shape??

Rouge is 3rd, because that green is just stunning.

I voted for MJ, love the pose, enviorment, and colors.

BQ is a close second, but the pancake ass put her a few points below MJ. I know shes white but come on! :lolYou could iron a silk shirt on that thing. Could we have gotten just alittle more shape??

Rouge is 3rd, because that green is just stunning.

You clearly got a defective one because mine is pretty plump.

Back