YOUR Favorite AH Comiquette so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite AH!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MJ is my girl..nothing hotter than a smokin ho butt in a tight pair of jeans...

2. Emma
3. Rogue
4. Black queen
5. Black Cat

Can't wait to get Mystique's slammin body into the collection.

Your just mad your namesake only got one vote:D.....

Just joking.... Honestly all these pieces are flipping great.

lol actually no because she isn't my favorite either lol, that's pretty bad huh? They could have done so much more better with Black Cat than what they did.

Fixed.:D..................and Emma is prettier than that skank MK(...I meant MJ!:rotfl) but Rogue owns all!MUAHAHAHAHA!

Emma sucks get over it. And thanks spelling police, its always good to have anal retentive liberal arts majors around you to fix spelling mistakes, esp on a toy website :rotfl. Give me a break..... and give up the 10th holy crusade against mj, no body cares about your opinion, hence the poll. Just let it go its not good for your blood pressure hahaha.

Last edited:
Boy! lol I know what it is, I was just saying any you had about the best AH! line was wrong. :monkey5

Don't think you do.

Once again, I stand by my opinion that you have no idea what the def. of an opinion is:rotfl.

(And by the way, your opinion is so wrong that you may be eligable for psychiatric treatment) :)

(jk of course ;), I like the new avy by the way!!!!)

Last edited:
Don't think you do.

Once again, I stand by my opinion that you have no idea what the def. of an opinion is:rotfl.

(And by the way, your opinion is so wrong that you may be eligable for psychiatric treatment) :)

(jk of course ;), I like the new avy by the way!!!!)

Brat! :monkey5......Thanks! I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I do.

ROGUE OWNS ALL...
042408rogue08_01.jpg

Quoted for stellar pics!

thanks, memecomplex. :D

glad to see rogue getting more support here. i can't believe she now ranks below the white queen comiquette, which to me is not as good (sculpt, paint). sorry, WQ fans but rogue to me is far better. and certainly better than the lazy-eyed mary jane. btw, black cat is under-rated. she deserves more love too...

White Queen, Black Queen, Rogue, Black Cat, MJ, I think She Hulk will be a pleasant suprise to the AH line, which I will be getting and Scarlet Witch can't wait for Mystique, Next year will be very interesting to see what AH does.

There are lies, damn lies and then there are polls. :D

Wish I could vote for BQ and Rogue both.

Back