Your Dream Hot toys figures .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a god-damn perfect list right there. Every single one would be brilliant and I'd buy them all.

I want an Eastwood figure too. And Van Cleef and Wallach. But I didn't want them stealing any of Bronson's thunder. Figures from The White Buffalo stand a snowflake's chance in hell of being made.

I really want an O-ren figure too, but I think there's a chance we'll see more Tarantino characters from Sideshow. That is, if they aren't sitting on several hundred Reservoir Dogs by the end of the year.

My list:

- The Ghostbusters (movie or even the animated version ones from "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon) and all their gear (proton packs, ghost traps, PKE meters, etc.)

- The Knight Sabers in their hardsuits from "Bubblegum Crisis"

- Manji and all of his weapons from "Blade of the Immortal" (I know Megahouse made one a while back but it's impossible to find now and his proportions were kinda funky)

- Tron, Flynn and Sark from "TRON", with discs and maybe a 1/6 scale light cycle (it is a *dream* list after all...)

- The crew of the Serenity from "Firefly"

- Sam and Dean from "Supernatural" with all their equipment

Back