You favorite childhood toy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have mine, bought it in 1993 and it's beat up to shyte.

26017927197_bb88a3f0df_c.jpg

god damn, it looks cool like that. my cousin broke mine

Do you still have it? There are replacement parts and decals sold online so it wouldn't be too hard to get it looking mint again.

my cousin trashed it and i took the pieces. it was a bunch of broken plastic by the end... his parents didnt even apologize

I was TLWJP Rex with walking and Roaring action. BEST toy design ever...

mine was like this :lol

1d2cd542da883408afcaa254d9faa6bb.jpg

This reads like you took my posts as some kind of suggestion that I had a superior childhood because I had a lot of toys. I hope you know that wasn't my intention at all.

my post was not in reply to yours lol, It was just somehing i realized

Those are the exact ones I had, the Spanish version of Saint Seiya. Wow, brought back memories.

Have you checked the new line of figures?

they were fun to dress up. I had like 5 I think. I really really loved that show and I loved the figures. they look crappy but back then they were my holy grail LOL

I havent checked the new line, is it good?

they were fun to dress up. I had like 5 I think. I really really loved that show and I loved the figures. they look crappy but back then they were my holy grail LOL

I havent checked the new line, is it good?

They are very cool, but overpriced IMO. A 6" Libra is like $150 +. I only got the 5 Main bronze guys.

1: G1 Ultra Magnus:

By far, the most fun I've ever had with a toy. Even though the cartoon version was different and not simply a Prime with an armor, this toy was so much fun to me.

Magnus.jpg

2: TMNT Pizza Thrower:

Excellent playset! And those pizzas were actually meant to hurt!

Pizzathrower.jpg

3: GI Joe's Nunchuck:

IDK why, I always loved this little guy. Loved his "chop" move and the vibrant green.

nunchuk.jpg

4: G1's Trypticon:

Simply the biggest toy I had, and how fun it was! The walking mechanism was actually very, very cool. Sturdy as hell, nothing compared to the crap you now find at toy isles.

Tryp.JPG

where i lived i never got transformers. i missed out on the craze

i only got beast wars

Toy Story was (and still is) one of my favorite movies. I needed anything Buzz Lightyear related.
3ecb5b272a018e95ae55dff203b362b2.jpg

Being 10 years only in 2004 with the release of Spiderman 2 was the best. I still think this is one of if not the best Spiderman figures ever made.

spider_man_action_figure_by_rodschach-d3czd0y.jpg

I also had a million of these guys.

TO81336.JPG

it was funny to see the netflix show on gi joe and learn that snake eyes was just the toy makers way of making an extra toy for low money without any paint on it lol

turned out to be everybody's favorite

My favorite toys in the 70's:

edce8827a54da1bc68bc897747ae2a42.jpg

8ca3061f77a3d2a1846a60d617c6c1eb.jpg

MB-BigTrakBoxDiff.jpg

Favorite toys in the 80's:

star-wars--empire-strikes-back--1980---kenner---tauntaun--solid-belly--loose-with-box-p-image-344289-grande.jpg

Killer_Whale_2048x.jpg

b0177760_123936.jpg

Single favorite action figure of my entire childhood:

c7dab2495c163b97fe85d032ec472945.jpg

Damn good list....I had all those at some point....

My Big Trax got struck by lighting , and I almost did....crazy story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back