You favorite childhood toy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn dude....I was taking about like age 6-10.....you must have been an early bloomer! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Age 6-10, it would probably have to be my Sega Genesis. I remember really liking those Mighty Max toys, too.

Wanna know why i didnt have that many toys?
Because i played OUTSIDE...
And my bike was my everything. I used it more than anything.

I wish I had a wide open space to use a bicycle. But, I've always lived in unsafe ghetto areas where I not only had to watch both ways before I crossed the street, but also behind, and to the sides when walking to school.

This reads like you took my posts as some kind of suggestion that I had a superior childhood because I had a lot of toys. I hope you know that wasn't my intention at all.

Last edited:
Han-Solo-Comm-Tech-Chip-Star-Wars-Hasbro.jpg
$_35.JPG

6755-1.jpg

That was me. I was always outside. We had a huge dirt mound behind our house and we had fun on that all year long. And my dog and I were always exploring somewhere.

I has a NES as well, but i dont count that as a toy,
If you did you would have to count smart phones as toys. Or tablets

I has a NES as well, but i dont count that as a toy,
If you did you would have to count smart phones as toys. Or tablets

Remember Duck Hunt on the NES with the laser gun, every time you missed a duck that dog would pop up and mock you. Oh the times I tried to shoot that damn dog. :lol

Remember Duck Hunt on the NES with the laser gun, every time you missed a duck that dog would pop up and mock you. Oh the times I tried to shoot that damn dog. :lol

Ok the gun counts lol.
But the console to me doesnt

That was me. I was always outside. We had a huge dirt mound behind our house and we had fun on that all year long. And my dog and I were always exploring somewhere.

That's cool. Did you guys play cowboys and Indians? :monkey3

Ok the gun counts lol.
But the console to me doesnt

What about the little robot and the power glove? With the glove, you were playing with power.

The original Thanos.

mfgglv5.gif

L7hqITJ.gif

Back