You favorite childhood toy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images (2).jpeg
mattel-attack-armor-batman-figure_1_2fb291719d7a051fd60858e187664058.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Your choice of toys. You were probably always bad so you had to play with educational toys. I know parents like that. :lol

they weren't educational, they were meant to be artistic inclined.
I never knew kids get punished by the toys they got. My toys were meant to make me want to do art.

I had bootleg legos too, but i cant find a pic

they weren't educational, they were meant to be artistic inclined.
I never knew kids get punished by the toys they got. My toys were meant to make me want to do art.

Some parents didn't want their kids to play with anything unless there was some kind of educational merit to it. They weren't allowed to play with action figures or guns or anything. My one sister-in-law went through a phase like that.

What I meant about the time out table was when a kid gets unruly or is too rambunctious, he's sat at a table to play quite games, like coloring, drawing or playing with clay. Help calm his ass down.

Settle down, crows and play with your clay!!! :lol

Looking at these pics it occurs to me that I had a heck of a big range of toys.

He-Man, Turtles, Thundercats, Transformers, GI-JOE (Action Force in Ireland), Kenner Terminator 2, Kenner Aliens, Jurassic Park, Batman Animated series, Batman Forever, X-Men, Spiderman, Superman, Gargoyles, LEGO, Micro-Machines, Star Wars Micro-Machines and the 1995 3.75'' revival - I dipped into everything...at my parent's expense.

Action Force sure had some awesome vehicles. I must look some of those up.

MASK is one that I never owned anything from that some of my friends were into.

Looking at these pics it occurs to me that I had a heck of a big range of toys.

He-Man, Turtles, Thundercats, Transformers, GI-JOE (Action Force in Ireland), Kenner Terminator 2, Kenner Aliens, Jurassic Park, Batman Animated series, Batman Forever, X-Men, Spiderman, Superman, Gargoyles, LEGO, Micro-Machines, Star Wars Micro-Machines and the 1995 3.75'' revival - I dipped into everything...at my parent's expense.

Action Force sure had some awesome vehicles. I must look some of those up.

MASK is one that I never owned anything from that some of my friends were into.

Spoiled brat :lol

I was. I remember one birthday my mum bought me the entire range of Turtles figures that was in the store at that time, a not insignificant quantity of figures as I recall. Maybe not quite as much as WWEJedi in one day but still...I hope they were cheap :monkey3

Back