YODA PUPPET ESB/ROTJ pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing!! Very well done, wish I had the skills to make one.

They mentioned in the collector panel on Thursday of CVI that eFX was working on a 1:1 Yoda...

And when I talked to Gino at CVI, he told me they had just scanned stuff at Lucasfilm he never thought they would ever get to do. :panic:

Would you believe I never even found the eFX booth!

Seriously, in the four days I was there, I never stumbled upon it once. :lol

And when I talked to Gino at CVI, he told me they had just scanned stuff at Lucasfilm he never thought they would ever get to do. :panic:

Just to clarify, none of the legend items used any scanning.
Everything was/will be molded directly from a screen used piece or made from production molds. :)

Just to clarify, none of the legend items used any scanning.
Everything was/will be molded directly from a screen used piece or made from production molds. :)

Thanks for the clarification! I'm up for whatever you guys do. Drop Marvel and concentrate on Star Wars. :D

I also spoke to Gino at CVI and he said they are trying an awesome new "sculpt from memory" technique for some of their upcoming Legends items. Pass it on. :lecture

I also spoke to Gino at CVI and he said they are trying an awesome new "sculpt from memory" technique for some of their upcoming Legends items. Pass it on. :lecture

Lol!!

thumb6.jpg

Stunning. A masterpiece!

i don't have a single sw 1:1 prop at all............unless you count the master's replica fx lightsaber (does that count??...:lol)..........but this might be the one to have.......i mean it's ****ing yoda..............:yess:

That is friggin awesome. My hats off to you! I hope Efx or someone produces a 1:1 Yoda that is even 80% as awesome as yours (I'd dream of 99% accurate). This is one item I will buy without hesitation.

Last edited:
Back