YODA PUPPET ESB/ROTJ pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can own one of these. You just need to spend a few months on the RPF and buy the parts seperately. It takes time but the results are amazing.

I made everything except for the raw head, hands, and feet (although I art-directed them), and I don't sell any of the other parts.
Other people make similar parts but they are not the same as what you see in my pics.

Last edited:
Gino - He looks totally alive!!! :panic:

As people have already said - THIS is THE one & only Yoda. Your pics on the front page are just breathtaking!!

An unbelievable item, well done my friend. :clap :clap :clap

WOW, How much did you spend going to Dagobah, Kidnapping Him, Bringing him back and use that great taxidermist skills?

Seriously, How long does it take to achieve this kind of prop?
BTW your Maul rocks too!

Amazing pics, I really can't praise your collection enough...each piece is just astounding. I love the photos that cast shadow on Yoda's face, adds a little drama to them :)

Thanks guys for all the kind words!
It's great to see that so many people still have love for the practical puppets used in the OT.
I'd be interested in knowing which pics you like the best and why (helps me decide what kind to take in the future).

BTW, here is a fun little gif I made during the process of finishing him.
You can see in the gif that his finishing was still incomplete at that time.
So for those of you who have never seen it, here it is again.
Let me know what you think.

yoda_hygiene.gif

This is wrong on so many levels!! Seriously it's hilarious. It's disgusting, yet I cannot look away... I just can't stop watching it!:lol:lol:lol:rotfl
Your yoda is awesome. :clap:clap

WOW, How much did you spend going to Dagobah, Kidnapping Him, Bringing him back and use that great taxidermist skills?

Tickets to Dagobah are cheap this time of year.
Just put some rat poison in his nasty soup/stew/whatever and voila. Easy peasy.

Amazing pics, I really can't praise your collection enough...each piece is just astounding. I love the photos that cast shadow on Yoda's face, adds a little drama to them :)

Thanks!
Believe it or not, every pic is taken with my old 2.1 megapixel camera (still haven't managed to upgrade).
I'd love to get some of these pieces shot properly.

I had the camera out earlier today so I took the opportunity to snap some new pics of my 1:1 Yoda puppet.

Enjoy!

yoda3.JPG

Gino I love your work! Yoda looks awesome. Easily my favorite pic because it reminds me of when Luke takes off from Dagobah. The angle of the lighting looks right on as well. "No there is another"

Thanks guys!!

Gino I love your work! Yoda looks awesome. Easily my favorite pic because it reminds me of when Luke takes off from Dagobah. The angle of the lighting looks right on as well. "No there is another"

Well if that's the case, this one is a bit more like it.

thumb6.jpg

Thanks guys!!

Well if that's the case, this one is a bit more like it.

thumb6.jpg

You know when I see work like this from a fan...seriously talented...I wonder where in the world the direction came from the puppet in Ep1, and why even the digital yoda in the prequels is still not a ringer for the original.
Yoda let alone digital Jabba looks nothing like the original. You can only go so far and say the difference of 20 years...seriously at 900 yrs old 20 years aint going to make much of a difference!

You know when I see work like this from a fan...seriously talented...I wonder where in the world the direction came from the puppet in Ep1, and why even the digital yoda in the prequels is still not a ringer for the original.
Yoda let alone digital Jabba looks nothing like the original. You can only go so far and say the difference of 20 years...seriously at 900 yrs old 20 years aint going to make much of a difference! [/QUOTE]

Right!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking too!

Back