Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm guessing $1,000 as well. Makes it sound like a deal since the lifesize is $2,000, and still for sale.

Life size is $2,500. I could see $1,250-$1,500. If the life size never existed I think they would charge $2,000 like R2D2.

Yeah, I'm guessing $1,000 as well. Makes it sound like a deal since the lifesize is $2,000, and still for sale.

Maybe seems like a "deal" until the reality sets in that this statue will almost certainly be smaller than the average Premium Format, which usually go for nearly half that price. The amazing Iron Studios Vader will probably dwarf this thing, and it was $650.

That being said, I fully expect SS to do what SS does and overprice it...and I will have to pass on it, sadly.

Maybe seems like a "deal" until the reality sets in that this statue will almost certainly be smaller than the average Premium Format, which usually go for nearly half that price. The amazing Iron Studios Vader will probably dwarf this thing, and it was $650.

That being said, I fully expect SS to do what SS does and overprice it...and I will have to pass on it, sadly.

Agreed. If this is over $600 it's overpriced. Sadly it most likely will be.

Agreed. If this is over $600 it's overpriced. Sadly it most likely will be.

It almost has to be though, doesn't it? With the LEGENDARY label you can't reasonably price it because then it would make the previous releases seem like robbery.

$600 - are you serious. That's what they're charging for PFs nowadays. Not only that, but this is Jedi-freakin'-Master Yoda. An OT A-list character. No way this thing is under a $1000. People are dropping $1300 for the new Fett bust, SS knows fans will be willing to part with their $$ for Yoda.

It almost has to be though, doesn't it? With the LEGENDARY label you can't reasonably price it because then it would make the previous releases seem like robbery.
:lecture This.
With Sideshow's self-hyped "Legendary Scale" title attached it will most certainly cost more than what a typical 12" figure would cost.
Keep in mind Yoda is just a tad over 2' tall.

I can hear all the backlash now from the price announcement. LOL!

As far as pricing being based on his size..... didn't Yoda himself address on this?
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you? And where you should not"

$600 - are you serious. That's what they're charging for PFs nowadays. Not only that, but this is Jedi-freakin'-Master Yoda. An OT A-list character. No way this thing is under a $1000. People are dropping $1300 for the new Fett bust, SS knows fans will be willing to part with their $$ for Yoda.

Yes, I'm serious and I know that's what they're charging for a PF these days. That's the point! This will be smaller than the average PF so why should it cost more than a PF? I'm a Yoda collector and I won't be buying this if it's not under $1000. I refuse to let myself be robbed.

Back