Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome but will definitely be overpriced. Think this and Leia will be the only SW reveals we get though.

still waiting for a badass PT AND OT PF Yoda to fill my collection though.

all LSF are way overpriced.. they are like 4 times more the price of a 1/4 scale.. do the math ;)

Besides, this Yoda looks fantastic

Looks great but need more info. The price probably won't sell it for me haha.

Let’s be real guys it’s a 13 to 15 inch statue including base.

You can call it lsf epic scale whatever, but at end of day it’s still the same type of statue as sideshows 1/5 scale polystone statues which goes for around $350. With the naming gimmick I expect around $500 to 600. Anything higher is a definite no go money loser, unless they make it very limited with like 100 es which I highly doubt. Given the character popularity this will likely be open edition and available for years to come.

I am trying to understand SS, why to make it available in this scale that very few collect? Wouldn't it be a smarter move to make a PF and sell thousands to all of us? If the legendary scale comes affordable (which I doubt) it would still look strange next to the PFs, no? At least there is hope with IS Yoda in 1/4 coming in 2018.

If you ask me (and even if you dont here you go) this is a good piece to have as a standalone or even centerpiece amongst smaller scale SW stuff. I may consider this one for me.

If you ask me (and even if you dont here you go) this is a good piece to have as a standalone or even centerpiece amongst smaller scale SW stuff. I may consider this one for me.

You could also get the life size one as a stand alone piece. I’ve seen people with that as their biggest Star Wars piece.

I am trying to understand SS, why to make it available in this scale that very few collect? Wouldn't it be a smarter move to make a PF and sell thousands to all of us? If the legendary scale comes affordable (which I doubt) it would still look strange next to the PFs, no? At least there is hope with IS Yoda in 1/4 coming in 2018.

A Yoda PF would be 6.5 inches high + base. I get your point but at the same that's ridiculously small for those who want a really nice, noticeable Yoda piece.

Even in 1:2 it will still be smaller than a regular PF. Just display it on its own with a Yoda lightsaber for example, that's what I'll do probably since I don't have Yoda piece to pair with his Master Replicas hilt.

Let’s be real guys it’s a 13 to 15 inch statue including base.

You can call it lsf epic scale whatever, but at end of day it’s still the same type of statue as sideshows 1/5 scale polystone statues which goes for around $350. With the naming gimmick I expect around $500 to 600. Anything higher is a definite no go money loser, unless they make it very limited with like 100 es which I highly doubt. Given the character popularity this will likely be open edition and available for years to come.

The half scale r2 is $2000. TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS !

no way in hell this sells for less than $1k. My bet is closer to $1500.

From a sculptural point of view yoda is a head, 2 hands, 2 feet, a cane, some rags and a log base, with maybe a water effect. Easy 2k right there

How about XM studios Yoda?

He will be riding on a Tauntaun, leaving a huge trail of dust, they are hurdling over Bantha fodder, and Yoda is wielding dual lightsabers with a battle cry expression on his face.

From what they've shown, the portrait is already much better than the 1:1. The scale on this doesn't bother me. A quarter scale would be too small to display with my other pieces. This, if sized around 15-16" should look nice as a stand alone. I'm not looking forward to the price.

Back