Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silentman116 said:
What kind of case is that, Darth Loki? I really like your setup!

I really don't know. It was at work collecting dust and I asked the owner how much he wanted for it because I knew it'd be perfect for PF's. I think he got it from some store that was going out of business but I wish he had bought 3-4 more now

Very cool!!!

I've got mine coming in on Tuesday at some point.

I cancelled mine but seeing all these pics made me buy one again. This time in my own country. Slightly higher priced, but I dont care.

I noticed that Yoda is now up on SS again as a second chance. For the EU warehouse it's backordered. Might take a long time.

I cancelled mine but seeing all these pics made me buy one again. This time in my own country. Slightly higher priced, but I dont care.

Fell in there with you, but snagged one off the bay just now for a good price. Can't wait to get it.

Darth Rage, those are THE best pics i've seen of the bust. Makes it look just like the Yoda i know. Good job :D

P6133363.jpg

HELP / ADVICE / OPINIONS PLEASE

Ive got a problem with my yoda bust and was wondering if I could get some help/advice
I just got my bust delivered to me a couple days ago and upon taking it out of the box I noticed that he had some weird brown splotching on his neck that led up into his face. I am considering returning this because I don't feel that it looks right - it looks to me like a bad paint job. Its very distracting.
This is the second bust that I have received that looks like this.
I have looked over the pictures of everyone else's yoda bust and they dont seem to have this weird brown splotching. Is it just mine or is that the way he is supposed to look??

yoda5.jpg

yoda4.jpg

yoda3.jpg

yoda2.jpg

yoda1.jpg

Mine has some spots but yours seems a bit excessive. It may just be the flash or the lighting in your photos that is throwing me off though.

aa2094f5.jpg

Sean, I know that my Yoda has a mix of brown tones worked into the production material, but it's very subtle and works for effect, not quite like what's seen in yours, but also, your photos are very washed out with light, without being able to see both in the same lighting, I couldn't tell ya if yours is same as mine or different, but if it's always going to be a problem for you in the lighting you display it in, I guess look at sending back for a replacement, but if it's the lighting and not the piece, replacement won't change that.

I agree with Maulfan. I have brown tones on mine to give Yoda's skin an aging effect but is nowhere near as bad as the way your Yoda looks in those pictures. I'm wondering if it was a lighting thing.

Back