YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got these yesterday
042020071504.jpg

042020071501.jpg

042020071503.jpg

042020071502.jpg

some of my lotr stuffs
042020071508.jpg

042020071506.jpg

042020071505.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

Last edited:
What is the other Gollum statue next to Legolas in the glass case? I have never seen it before. Can you take a closer pic?

N2Darkness said:
What is the other Gollum statue next to Legolas in the glass case? I have never seen it before. Can you take a closer pic?

10 inch action figure from toybiz

Damn Yexel, how much did that Narsil set you back? Must have been quite a bit...

nash said:
Damn Yexel, how much did that Narsil set you back? Must have been quite a bit...

Is is hard to come by ?
How many pieces where produced.

Have to say I never seen it before ... but most UC seems to be quite easy to find.

Vince said:
most UC seems to be quite easy to find.
I beg to differ. UC is getting harder and harder to find as days go by. They are no longer an up-and-running company.

Im not sure how many Shards of Narsil were made but they go for a lot of money that is for sure. That is probably exactly why you have not seen it before. Its been out for quite some time now too.

yexel said:
april 13 2007

041320071485stormtrooper.jpg

helmet details not yet finish

I know you said that your helmet isn't finished yet, but do you know the top part is on backwards? The 2 trapezoids are at the back of the helmet.

Awesome collection by the way !

I couldn't have life size things in my home... there would be a shooting accident late one stormy night!!:lol

still.. that's a pretty cool colletion.

Not this again. I hate this thread!!! It makes me sick with envy! Enough is enough. Go away! :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Are you related to anyone with lots of money by any chance.....or you win the lottery, cause damn dude thats A LOT of expensive stuff!!!!

VERY VERY impressive collection :)

this is some pix that alex emailed to me
6404_16_2007_24-1.jpg

6404_16_2007_23-1.jpg

644_16_2007_22-1.jpg

BadMoon said:
Not this again. I hate this thread!!! It makes me sick with envy! Enough is enough. Go away!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Don't worry, when I win the lottery, I will post my enormous collection to take attention away from Yexel. :maul :maul

nash said:
I beg to differ. UC is getting harder and harder to find as days go by. They are no longer an up-and-running company.

Im not sure how many Shards of Narsil were made but they go for a lot of money that is for sure. That is probably exactly why you have not seen it before. Its been out for quite some time now too.

Awesome collection, Yexel :cool: :chew

the Shards are limited to 5000 pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back