YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably is, but still doesn't take away the fact that his collection PWNS THE **** OUT OF ALL OF YOURS AND MINE PUT TOGETHER!!

HOLY ****ING **** MAN!!AWESOME COLLECTION!

snakebeater said:
he probably is, but still doesn't take away the fact that his collection PWNS THE **** OUT OF ALL OF YOURS AND MINE PUT TOGETHER!!

HOLY ****ING **** MAN!!AWESOME COLLECTION!

Yes you are right about that! :bow

snakebeater said:
Yeah, but the guy probably doesn't eat at all, look how puny he is! :lol All of his money must go to his collection! I am happily husky with a modest collection! :D

Just kidding Yexel, your collection does kick mucho ass! :rock

hehehe im only 5'7 in height :chew :chew :chew

Welcome.

Wow!

A slight case of over bombing for me here... I guess my attention would turn towards the fish tank first... the one with the real fish in it.

You are my king..................can we get some close ups of the LOTR battle diorama, that's amazing!

That's a horrible collection! You should just send everything to me for proper disposal :lol

j/k- awesome loot man! :monkey5

Yexel, you still need a lifesize Jollibee man! why dont you have one yet!?! :lol

Nice to see you on this forum Yexel ;)

Hey, I always forget to ask.

Where did you get that 1:1 Watto from?

Please tell me! :D

geto10 said:
Nice to see you on this forum Yexel ;)

Hey, I always forget to ask.

Where did you get that 1:1 Watto from?

Please tell me! :D

I think it's a custom. Lots of customs in that collection. Awsome stuff Yexel. Glad I don't see any hasbro junk. ;)

Salute & utmost respect to Yexel! Remember viewing some video clip of your collection in the past and you were truly an icon in Phillipines. You rock!:D

Today I got confirmation that my Flight tickets had been purchased to Manila on the 1st June.
which means, presumably, I will witness this great collection with my eyes on the 2nd
glad I pick Phillippines for surfing this year. :chew

gambit said:
Today I got confirmation that my Flight tickets had been purchased to Manila on the 1st June.
which means, presumably, I will witness this great collection with my eyes on the 2nd
glad I pick Phillippines for surfing this year. :chew

..that's cool man. Takes some pics. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back