YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Yexel you truly are a freak! What the hell do you do? By do I mean what the F do you do to be able to buy all of that crap. And might I add at such a young age.

As Sean Connery said in The Rock, "I hope you're insured". :lol

Awe inspiring everytime I look... But, I MUST not be jealous.

Jealousy leads to hate--- hate leads to anger--- anger leads to suffering...:rotfl

08262007347.jpg

08262007349.jpg

08272007359.jpg

08272007368.jpg

Great how you added the sailboat picture behind the Simpsons :lol:lol

That really adds to the authenticity... and seriously just a mindblowing collection :rock

Hey Yexel

Always more impressed everytime I see your ever growing collection. Well done man!!

Just wanted to ask if you make any of your collectibles. I seem to remember obnce seeing a thread (I think it was on statueforum) where you made a life size captain America shield. Is that the case?

If so have you made anything else?? From your pics it looks like you were doing some work on the life size Silver Surfer...

Hey Yexel,

sorry can't make it to Phillippines as I had to go to London for a business trip in June.

But I am still at Sakhalin and one day I will come to see you for sure,

great additions by the way, congrats

Wow Dude, that collection is awesome. I especially love your lifesize collection, just awesome!

Hi Yexel, apart from showing us your awesome stuff, are you able to keep conversations?? you know...try to answer some question...
Congratulations for your collection, I'm sure you've worked hard to get it ;)

Isn't it obvious? He has rich relatives in America sending it to him every month. Ang buhay pilipino talaga. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back