YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I envy you! :bow That is the best collection I have ever layed eyes on, kudos to you sir.

mfoga said:
Not really a great time summer is not the best time for surf in Hawaii.
Oh yeah Yexel thats one hell of a collection. It that really a museum?

Yep I know summer is the worst season but the main reason for coming will be SDCC next year. But I will definitely contact you next year for detailed info.

BTW, I got a PM and 95 % I will be seeing this hell of a collection with my eyes in June :chew

man everytime I see pics of your collection I'm blown away even more!!

do you have a seperate house for them :lol

good to see you found your way here from statueforum.com!!

hehe tnx,just saw this thread yesterday hahaha

You finally made it over.

Your collection is amazing but that life size vader is awesome.

Just wondering, but I cant see any Cinemaquette pieces anywhere. is there any particular reason for that ?

Good to finally see you over here Yexel!
Now you can make everybody jealous here as well. :lol

JS

Your collection is INSANE! love how eveyrthing is display nicely... If you want to take better pictures in your house.. shoot with a tripod!!!!! and use ISO setting 100-200.... you wont see grain and you get better results!..

Holy mamma! that is THE...wait, lemme think...yep, that is THE most INCREDIBLE collection, hell the most incredible anything i've ever seen! well cept for a few women i've known heh.
is that the top floor of ur house? aquarium's sweet too. gotta show da fish love.:D

april 13 2007

041320071485stormtrooper.jpg

helmet details not yet finish

Damn Yexel....your collection amazes me more every time I look at it!!! :D

OMG you collection OwNeS....amazing...you are a true collector who takes it to another level...a level for which I shall never reach...:monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back