Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure you understand what exclusive means. The figure itself was an exclusive to CIV. Besides what other accessories would you have included? It was 3 minutes at the end of the film (and don't say Anakin's lightsaber since that wasn't in the film). :slap

*SIGH*

Oh do excuse my ignorance! What I meant was that in the past the SST "Exclusives" usually include some kind of "bonus" accessory . I'm quite aware that in this case it meant that the figure was "exclusive" to the Celebration events ( which it obviously wasn't , but I'll not get into that!). I just would have liked Sideshow to have gone the extra few yards and made the figure a worthwhile momento of the 30th anniversary . It's the wording of my posting that is at fault , not my understanding of "Exclusive". And as for what accessory they could have added , well , they came up with handcuffs for the Leia exclusive ( talk about tenuous),so I'm sure someone could have thought of something ! ( Maybe a stone step or diorama piece?) :rolleyes:

Just cracked open Plo finally. Christ how many Layers of clothing does this guy have?? Overall very impressed. Another Exceleent Alien Jedi.

floods006ox7.jpg
floods009pw2.jpg
floods013hd9.jpg

floods015yk8.jpg

My version of Palpatine's "arrest" although I'm sure if it had been Obi-Wan and Plo instead of Saeese and Agen they would have kicked Palp's Butt.

floods016cw8.jpg

With the rest of my Jedi & Sith

Great pics!!! Can't wait to finally get mine! Should be shipping anytime!

Great shot. This image begs for a caption contest!
553265006_0e1122a9db_o.jpg

Plo Koon: Brrrrrrt!
Everyone else: ...

I have one for you!

Mace: Hey guys...you sure you don't want to kill all those ewoks creatures before they are use in a war or something?

Obi Wan: Don't worry man...nobody is stupid enough to use them an any armys...Right Anakin?

Anakin: Yeah...Like these guys will do much in a fight!!

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

While I'm waitin' for Assaj to make her way up north, I thought I'd revisit this cool guy...

1176461500_013ec15e76.jpg
1176461978_925b6c2c97.jpg

1175604661_b436e95409_o.jpg

And here's a different take on the robe....

1175604947_44db593cd0_o.jpg

I sure hope we see another jedi soon...

:lol You guys are right...they do have that "Star Trek" planet look to them....

...and wouldn't it be AWESOME if Sideshow did a 1:6 Gorn?

Although Sideshow hasn't, here's the Playmates one from a few years back...it actually looks pretty cool...

1196557898_e2f4136939_o.jpg

Last edited:
:lol

That background will be perfect for old Ben!!!

With Tatooine Luke and R2 you could make a whole sequence.

You're right Wor-Gar...unfortunately those pictures will have to wait until next year...aren't we supposed to get old Ben in the fourth quarter? That cool-looking location will be covered in ice and snow by then...

...which of course creates even more cool locations for shots! (Like a certain Snowbunny...:))

You're right Wor-Gar...unfortunately those pictures will have to wait until next year...aren't we supposed to get old Ben in the fourth quarter? That cool-looking location will be covered in ice and snow by then...

...which of course creates even more cool locations for shots! (Like a certain Snowbunny...:))

Don't know if you have a Hoth Luke, but you could always use Ben for ESB.

"Luke! Luke!" "Ben?" "You will go to the Dagobah system." "Dagobah system?" "There you will learn from Yoda, the Jedi who instructed me."

Now that is a perfect background for the Gorn. Looks like right out of that episode.

Now to see Plo and the Gorn have at it.

Back