Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plo_Mace.jpg

Plo's is a little darker and a little more red.

Thanks Anzik! Did you repaint Mace's eyes?

Yes, I think the factory paint on the eyes really detracts from the SLJ resemblance. I still think this version looks more like Yul Brynner than Jackson, since LFL decided not to use Andy's original. Dumb asses.

Good timing to revive this thread, check out what I just made with the extra stuff that came with Plo Koon! (I just display my Plo with the cloak and turtleneck collar)

Its Jedi Master Dooku! Head is from the 007 Scaramanga figure. Pants and undershirt dyed. Tunic stamped for some added flair to this pompous and arrogant Jedi.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
That is awesome Prog! I really like how he turned out... and the bit of flare is a great touch :rock

And Plo Kloon is a great figure, I was kind of iffy on him as I didn't want to get too many figures, but all of the Alien Jedi (well maybe not Secura) have been really impressive and I'm glad to have them in the collection :rock

Good timing to revive this thread, check out what I just made with the extra stuff that came with Plo Koon! (I just display my Plo with the cloak and turtleneck collar)

Its Jedi Master Dooku! Head is from the 007 Scaramanga figure. Pants and undershirt dyed. Tunic stamped for some added flair to this pompous and arrogant Jedi.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php
dude those look awesome!!! man, now i want to build one...we need more bad guys.

Nice custom Prog.... I would have gone with a black tunic and the red under shirt (to keep it sort of Dracula-ish) but it looks really awesome.

And Plo Kloon is a great figure, I was kind of iffy on him as I didn't want to get too many figures, but all of the Alien Jedi (well maybe not Secura) have been really impressive and I'm glad to have them in the collection :rock
Aw, I like Aayla. She doesn't much resemble Amy Allen, but it's nice to have a 1/6 scale Twi'Lek in my collection.

Plo is awesome. I've been a fan since I played Jedi Power Battles. I have the other 12" figure of him (the one released in Australia only and cost an arm and a leg to get in the States) and I was so disappointed with it. But the Sideshow figure is perfect, absolutely stunning.

Aw, I like Aayla. She doesn't much resemble Amy Allen, but it's nice to have a 1/6 scale Twi'Lek in my collection.

Plo is awesome. I've been a fan since I played Jedi Power Battles. I have the other 12" figure of him (the one released in Australia only and cost an arm and a leg to get in the States) and I was so disappointed with it. But the Sideshow figure is perfect, absolutely stunning.

Which Plo was only released in Australia? Was it the Hasbro 12"?

So I was told. And I believed it, because I had been looking for him everywhere in stores. I finally got him off of eBay but he was rarely on there and I lost quite a few auctions for him before scoring one.

I know, I am necroposting, but I just got this and I wanted to share my pics.
j8cnrs.jpg

nbt7pi.jpg

6ohrpv.jpg

It is the Exclusive, just didn't have the gauntlet out when the photos were being taken.

Have you looked around much, I've seen him offered on the board for below retail a number of times. Start a wtb thread, I'm sure you'll be able to score one :rock

Don't forget to buy Ki Adi Mundi while your at it :lecture

z.jpg

I think Kit will be my last Jedi though. I wish I could get a Ki Adi Mundi though, he looks bad ass. I just have no room for these guys. Now they are in their boxes. But I am going to look around.

Yeah, I said the same thing after I bought each one... but then the next is out there, taunting you, waiting for you to crack and buy them :lol

I won one but am embarrassed to admit I have not yet opened him as I need a second one to do so.

Back