Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent set-up jango...your brother's art is quite good and I love the saber hilt too.

Last edited:
Well, I removed Plo's under shirt so that the collared tunic would show correctly, and I wondered if there was any use I had for it, and I got to thinking about Qui-Gon, and I felt his under shirt was a little dark for him, so I swapped it out. Personally, I'm liking Plo's shirt on him.

QGJ.jpg

Yeah~ Great photos of "dump that light shirt"! What a great photo of Jedi picnic! Jedi bear!

Nice! Maulfan, if not your inspiration, I am going to put that extra inner tunic on a naked Barbie...or Japanese Jenny...(goush~ that will be sexy!) :maul

Last edited:
The Ringer said:
Ya what is that saber hilt from? Custom?

It's made of resin. I found it on ebay a while ago for $10 then sanded and repainted it. Turned out very well.

Was wondering anyone has an image of Plo without his under shirt ( of course with the rest of his cloths on, hah).

Puay said:
Was wondering anyone has an image of Plo without his under shirt ( of course with the rest of his cloths on, hah).

Puay, you mean what I have posted in my previous post at page 25 of this thread? If so pls. also kindly check those wonderful pics post by Jango 56031 and Maul fan in page 26 of this thread-

Roy Starkliller said:
I assume collectors has noted and discussed before: This SS Plo Koon has an "extra" Jedi inner tunic wear over the signature round turtle Jedi inner tunic of Plo Koon. Only the round turtle Jedi inner tunic is wear by Plo Koon both in the movies and also in the sample figure pictures of SS (Can also see sample figure pics on the display box).

In order to dress like the real movie appearence of Plo Koon, I drop out the extra Jedi inner tunic and leave only the signature round turtle inner tunic. Also, by perfectly shown the "V" shape open on the chest of Jedi robe as shown in movies, I didn't buckle the top botton. Here are the pics I took-

14-06-07_2028_130_161.jpg
14-06-07_2230_156.jpg

15-06-07_2007.jpg
15-06-07_2009.jpg

15-06-07_2010.jpg

Last edited:
Roy Starkiller said:
Puay, you mean what I have posted in my previous post at page 25 of this thread? If so pls. also kindly check those wonderful pics post by Jango 56031 and Maul fan in page 26 of this thread-

Thanks Roy. Your images of Plo Koon does bear a closer resemblance to his appearance in the movies.

jedibear said:
Here's one last group shot for this session...

553265006_0e1122a9db_o.jpg

Thanks Sideshow! I really appreciate these Jedi figures!

More please!

that's great! The second photo should have been Darth Maul mooning the lot of them from across the way.

Took Roy's, MaulFan's and others suggestion about re-dressing Plo without the inner white tunic and arranging the cloak differently...

571649863_defe4e27af.jpg

I agree...it does give him a more "movie-accurate" appearance.

Welcome! Puay! Its always a pleasure by "playing" with collectors around the world here!

Nice pic! jedibear! Yours background always full of healthy sunshine! Add my spirit on this start of working day (Its now 7:45am back in Chinese Taiwan)

I wonder whether SS did the extra inner tunic on purpose: Encourage collectors dig up movie frames or pics of wardrobe set up and redressing the figure. Anyway, its a fun way to play if thats the case :rolleyes:

Welcome! Puay! Its always a pleasure by "playing" with collectors around the world here!

Nice pic! jedibear! Yours background always full of healthy sunshine! Add my spirit on this start of working day (Its now 7:45am back in Chinese Taiwan)

I wonder whether SS did the extra inner tunic on purpose: Encourage collectors dig up movie frames or pics of wardrobe set up and redressing the figure. Anyway, its a fun way to play if thats the case :rolleyes:

I got Plo today, I love this figure! His head looks a little squashed in person though, it's something I never noticed in pictures. Paint could be improved on mine though.
The extra saber wrist thing looks cool even though I'd prefer that they made it closer to the concept art and had it mounted more on the back of his hands.

Just got a waitlist conversion for Plo... but I already bought him from a fellow freak so I'll be canceling.

But nice to know the waitlist still works... I didn't hop on until a couple months ago.

Back