Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Gorn rocks!!! I'll have to score one... he's always been my favorite Star Trek alien.

Gorn scared the crap out of me as a kid, I so happy when Captain Kirk beat him...Not to hijack the thread...Speaking of Star Trek, has anyone seen the Enhanced series ?? Is it any good?

Do you mean the one with updated effects and what-not? If so it looks pretty good, I was worried that it might change the feel of the show, but the effects they added really seem to fit in well... unlike the Star Wars SE :rolleyes:

Do you mean the one with updated effects and what-not? If so it looks pretty good, I was worried that it might change the feel of the show, but the effects they added really seem to fit in well... unlike the Star Wars SE :rolleyes:

Yup! That's the one. For some reason or another I can't seem to find it on TV?:confused:

:nono

can-o-worms.jpg

:nono

Yeah those "enhanced" episodes are pretty well-done....
Apparently Paramount has plans to release 'em on HD DVD (or Blue-Ray...can't remember which) sometime later this year...

I'll stay away from the worms :rotfl

They were playing the enhanced Star Trek episodes on WGN, you really had to pay attention to notice the difference. All the shots (I guess) are the same, just look cleaner for HD.

I haven't picked this one up yet but perhaps I should. He really looks sharp, especially with the robe. It's different enough that it stands out.

Nice pics (once again), Monk!

Know its an old thread, but I finally got my Plo Koon in today. Got the exclusive for $60 shipped

Quickie shot:
21210000.jpg

Im pretty happy with this figure, the details on his head and hands is really nice. Also like how different his robe is compared to the other jedi. Only problem I seemed to have was that his hand's kinda popped off a little to easy.

A little late to the thread ... but, in the case of this amazing figure, it's better late than never. :rock
PloKoon2copy.jpg

Monk...in the case of your stunning shots, the wait is always worth it. Well done, sir.

And Anzik....nice shot but I'm sorry but that shot with Mace and Plo looks like Mace is ready to say "Get your motherf---n hand off my ass!" :)

i should have this guy tomorrow actually. the post office tried to deliver it on friday but i wasnt home so they left a pick-up slip. the Clone Wars has caused me to try and track down these old jedi figures that i skipped the first time around.

Back