Yamato Toys USA Luis Royo DC Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yamoto Toys USA gets DC License?

11046299_872921996084162_1301017989271136222_o.jpg

PoisonIvy_1.jpg

Saw these over on Statue Forum..... I ordered Harley and will defiantly get WW and Poison Ivy if this is their artwork... Kind of wish they would redo Catwoman...

Wow! WW looks stunning, can't wait to see the prototype.

I agree with you. That's what comic characters are all about ...extraordinary abilities, superhuman powers and exaggerated physical form. That's what makes superheroes/villains different from normal people. This is more like a statue of a girl in cosplay.

Spot on bro, they make great statues but yes super heroes should be all made up pushing way over any limits of real people cosplay.

Wonder Woman and Ivy look great (from their artwork)

Although I would prefer Ivy to not have the vines/plants on her face.

11046299_872921996084162_1301017989271136222_o.jpg

PoisonIvy_1.jpg

Saw these over on Statue Forum..... I ordered Harley and will defiantly get WW and Poison Ivy if this is their artwork... Kind of wish they would redo Catwoman...

I have to say, after seeing his finished Catwoman art, while it's not the most "Faithful" Catwoman who ever sculpted it really missed the mark, at least on the face. Here's his finished painting.

finalPortada.jpg

Entertainment Earth has an exclusive Harley with an Arkham City vibe. I like it more than the original.

TM350854Rlg.jpg

It's OK... what's with the yamaka meets jester hat piece? That's just awful.

Facial makeup paint looks great though!

I don't know whether I should or shouldn't pick up this sword...:monkey3

Yeah, I know it's based on the artwork but that open hand kinda looks awkward. They should have just put the sword in her hand and be done with it. Either that or let her grip the dangling end of the lasso with that hand. Otherwise, I still like the sculpt so far. Looking forward to the painted version.

Sword should be in right hand. Left hand should be closed fist with lasso in it. Hopefully, the sculptor/3D modeler realizes it.

Just got this today, it's the exclusive version (Purple Outfit). At first I wasn't to sure about it but now that I have it in hand I really like it... It's defiantly different :) I'll probably pose her without the tail, looks better IMO.

Cat0008.jpg

Cat0007.jpg

Cat0006.jpg

Cat0005_1.jpg

Cat0004_1.jpg

Cat0003_1.jpg

Cat0002_1.jpg

Cat0001_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back