Yamato Toys USA Luis Royo DC Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yamoto Toys USA gets DC License?

This to me is the most beautiful HQ

I didn't like this series at first, but after seeing Harley I think Catwoman would look awesome next to her on display, so I went ahead and ordered her..

I ordered HQ. I'm not digging CW at all. Looks more like a Dominatrix.

Yamato_Fantasy_F_5396ffe2900fa.jpg

I ordered HQ. I'm not digging CW at all. Looks more like a Dominatrix.

exactly what I thought, funny as two of my favorite characters in the 90's are finally getting their due attention ... HQ and Deadpool ! I might be adding her, even though i stopped collecting 1/6 scale. Any ideas on edition size? I dont want to wait to order and be left in the dust..... like I was when I canceled my DC bombshell Harley.

Love this one. Hate catwoman.

Same here, which is a pity, as I'm a Catwoman collector. That Harley is right up my alley, but I'm not going to buy it, whereas I would have been all over a similar Catwoman, if that one wouldn't have looked like a Métal Hurlant rendition in a bad way.

The silly, ugly dominatrix costume, the unnatural tiptoeing... Bah.

Anyone know the edition size on this yet?

still cant decide if i should get this or not..im waiting for them to show the prototype for the Entertainment Earth exclusive.

still cant decide if i should get this or not..im waiting for them to show the prototype for the Entertainment Earth exclusive.

Prototype is out, Pose is slightly different. Her hammer is resting on her shoulder instead of on the ball.

Prototype is out, Pose is slightly different. Her hammer is resting on her shoulder instead of on the ball.

i mean the final piece..because based on that prototype im not liking it..the head of the hammer is being covered by Harley's head and hair.

i mean the final piece..because based on that prototype im not liking it..the head of the hammer is being covered by Harley's head and hair.

Very True, I guess it depends on which angle you display it.

Back