XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give the edge to XM at the moment, in terms of concept art, but way too early to call this.

Yup, I'm in the same mind set as you. I love XM's art concept more ...but that's assuming XM will make their sculpt closely match their art. So, yes, to early to call.

Hard to choose. I'd like to see them painted. Then, ultimately, there's the price.

IS will be cheaper overall just based on shipping costs. Since SSC is distributing IS merch, the shipping costs will be reasonable. With XM, shipping alone can be anywhere between $250-$400 based on the size of the sculpt/box.

IS will be cheaper overall just based on shipping costs. Since SSC is distributing IS merch, the shipping costs will be reasonable. With XM, shipping alone can be anywhere between $250-$400 based on the size of the sculpt/box.

I was just thinking this.

So for the record:

Sideshow distributes....Imaginarium, Prime, and Iron Studios??? Is that right?

I was just thinking this.

So for the record:

Sideshow distributes....Imaginarium, Prime, and Iron Studios??? Is that right?

Yes. Imaginarium just got bought by Prime so SSC should be distributing their merch as well. For those of us on this side of the pond, that's great news. It'll save us a lot in shipping costs.

Yes. Imaginarium just got bought by Prime so SSC should be distributing their merch as well. For those of us on this side of the pond, that's great news. It'll save us a lot in shipping costs.

And Iron Studios will obviously cont. to be distributed by Sideshow, I'm assuming? I don't see why they wouldn't.

And Iron Studios will obviously cont. to be distributed by Sideshow, I'm assuming? I don't see why they wouldn't.

Yes, but I think SSC is only distributing their 1/4 releases. IS has 1/6 scale statues and Dios as well but if I remember correctly, SSC doesn't distribute those pieces.

Does IS have anything larger than 1/4???

They call it Prime Scale. 1/3...

isbats_zpsmd8ex7tl.jpg

Just because P1 now owns IA I would assume it does not change the license deals IA has/had. Might see future IA products at SSC since P1 sells through them. Would be surprised if any IA show up in the near future at SSC.

Just because P1 now owns IA I would assume it does not change the license deals IA has/had. Might see future IA products at SSC since P1 sells through them. Would be surprised if any IA show up in the near future at SSC.

Would or would NOT be surprised?

You don't think Prime 1 owning them now will lead to changes in distribution?
I think there is a good chance in the future. But the license and distributin deals are already done for current products. Personally I do not know for sure on announced pieces. But those deals are probably done as well.

Back