XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel Bel is working on it, I'm expecting the best possible results in every area (portraits included). My only small wish at this point is that one of the portraits has blue tones painted in the hair

That's pricey.

And I don't think all those screens will translate well to a 3D sculpture. Cool concept otherwise though, but I'd prefer him in the snow after his escape.

That's pricey.

And I don't think all those screens will translate well to a 3D sculpture. Cool concept otherwise though, but I'd prefer him in the snow after his escape.

I really like the water tank/computer screens concept if they can pull it off. The snow scene has been done by Bowen and Diamond Select/Art Asylum. This won't be easy to pull off but if they do, it'll look EPIC IMO.

I like it in concept form as well, but I just don't see how those screens will compute in a 3D sculpture.

You may be right. They may fall flat on their face trying to pull this off. However, I'm willing to see what XM can do. If anyone can pull it off, they can. Just look at the Hulkbuster statue they are doing. The sheer amount of imagination and daring by XM is staggering to behold at times. They have no reservations about going for broke and I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what they come up with before we cast an opinion either way.

What lightning? I don't see any in the image on page one.

Well, to be fair all we have is a concept sketch. That doesn't mean we'll get (or not get) any light up features. It's still too early to tell what XM is going to include with this statue.

What lightning? I don't see any in the image on page one.

All electronic screens have a light source. From memory when Logan was all wired up he was surrounded by and wore a bunch of electrical gear, all of which was lit up. The screens I don't see as being a problem, it's getting them to look like they're actually electronic, i.e. light.

The old Batman on throne custom by Avi had sculpted screens with switchout ids of the major villains, hopefully they use that one as inspiration

Fiber optic cables and colored acrylic sceens. Just need a basic light source and you're good to go. As much as I don't like them this almost needs a light up feature.

Back