XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to know also where you PO'd This? I have checked three of my sources and one is XM and XM HK, NADA

Not unless you where overwhelmed and meant to say, Going to PO this.

I PO'd a couple of months back through one of the contacts on this forum. But as far as I know this is all sold out now.

I PO'd a couple of months back through one of the contacts on this forum. But as far as I know this is all sold out now.

Interesting, you wouldn't have that link? was this just for the unpainted version that they offer sometimes? I have left a message with a couple retailers asking them if they will be offering this

No, its not sold out. Its sold out for some "retailers" because they have a limited amount to sell, but other "retailers" still have allocations available.

anyone on here can help me with a per order on this? I would hate to miss out. Thanks!

Dang. Those new pics look crazy, crazy, CRAZY.

I think I like this one better than IA now. Those details....

Back