XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you imagine a slow flickering strobe light in the base of the tank? It would look like the electronics are shorting out after he busts out of the tank.

Just please don't make him hairless. The Sideshow new Wolvie was a no sell for me the minute it didnt have a hairy body. Did anyone get the Arkham Origins Collector's edition Joker statue? They pulled off a lighted version of the screens behind him on the cheap. I'm just saying for $50 extra bucks they gave you a ton of extras including a lighted screen statue. If they could do it at that price point and to make a profit XM can easily match it and then some. Perhaps that's why the price point is a little more.

Body hair is a MUST on this piece. Especially since he isn't wearing his costume and is practically naked.

Posting it here, not sure if relevant: I inquired about "made to order" meaning, basically it's a "TBD ES" based on the number of orders they get at the Con, between their retailers and other possible sources. Still capped at 999ES, but they expect the made to order pieces to have a lower final ES than usual, something around 500ES

I'm just waiting to see what the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ will cost. I'm committed to that. After I PO that piece, I'm going to try and lock down this Weapon X piece. I don't want to order blindly so I'm going to wait until I know the HULK vs Wolvie price tag. Hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the arse.

I can't stress how much I dislike ordering based only on sketches or early WIPs, only reason I'm seriously considering it is that they already announced Daniel Bel is working on this. Can't imagine a better artist, especially for face sculpts

I can't stress how much I dislike ordering based only on sketches or early WIPs, only reason I'm seriously considering it is that they already announced Daniel Bel is working on this. Can't imagine a better artist, especially for face sculpts

Agreed. Daniel is a phenomenal sculptor and the major reason I'm willing to try and lock down this piece based off concept art alone.

So where can we order this before it sells out? Anyone going to the con?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Nope, no prototype yet. Just the concept art has been shared.

Went ahead and ordered this without even seeing a sculpt yet. Hell it's Wolverine! It'll be a sell-out!!

"Some wips on WeaponX base... enjoy!!!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14433178_174363895919pwu9b.jpg

14492541_174363899252yzunm.jpg

14457455_174363916919ntusm.jpg

14492600_174363917919gvuk2.jpg

14470596_17436391958528uw4.jpg

14494646_174363924252kguhx.jpg

Shaping up to be glorious. If it's anything like the Electro base, I'll be more than happy

Original artwork already had him on floor level in a leg up pose. Overall scene looks like he's freeing from a generic machine he was wired to, like one for diagnostics, I think as a concept it has the comic book feeling to it

13906818_1719728278247864_7677650117362366813_n.jpg

weapon_x_low.jpg

This is still a WIP. They can easily add jagged shards of clear plastic or acrylic to the bottom of the base to make it look like a broken glass/tank.

Back