XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah as long as you like one head and are ok with displaying it then I'm good with it....I've never swapped out display options on any of my statues.

Yes... Just give us one or two good head. And the rest no need, lower the price. And I'll be a happy buyer haha

This XM Venom piece just takes things to an all-new level.

The sculpt, the presence, the paint, the pose, even the packaging...Everything is just next level. XM does it like no one I've ever seen.

They've brought Venom to life with this piece. I haven't one bad thing to say about this piece (aside from the after market prices.) I'm happy with the deal I got on this piece and in-hand, it's well worth the money. Is it worth $2K and some of these other after market prices? Not in my opinion, but if you can get a good deal, jump on it.

Now that I've got this in-hand, I don't know if I really need the Prime 1 piece anymore. I'm still going to hold my PO because I may want to double dip, but this is really all you need.

Side note: The 'regular' Venom head sculpt is the one I'm displaying at the moment. I don't care for the McFarland and Brock heads, but they're still ridiculously impressive. You just can't go wrong.

The sculpt, the presence, the paint, the pose, even the packaging...Everything is just next level. XM does it like no one I've ever seen.

They've brought Venom to life with this piece. I haven't one bad thing to say about this piece (aside from the after market prices.) I'm happy with the deal I got on this piece and in-hand, it's well worth the money. Is it worth $2K and some of these other after market prices? Not in my opinion, but if you can get a good deal, jump on it.

Now that I've got this in-hand, I don't know if I really need the Prime 1 piece anymore. I'm still going to hold my PO because I may want to double dip, but this is really all you need.

Side note: The 'regular' Venom head sculpt is the one I'm displaying at the moment. I don't care for the McFarland and Brock heads, but they're still ridiculously impressive. You just can't go wrong.

Welcome to the dark side haha
Now you only have few more to go :D
m7o2Moc.jpg

Yep I've been a believer for quite awhile now.....Sideshow doesn't even come close in quality and packaging....Now you know why I said a truck could drive over these and probably not hurt them....lol

I just did a quick search for Venom in bst and saw 2 for 1450 shipped and 1 for 1500 shipped.

How can I find these b/s/t groups? Are they sellers here in the United States?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can I find these b/s/t groups? Are they sellers here in the United States?

Go on Facebook and search "statue BST" and you'll start seeing the groups. Request to join 1 and you'll quickly be able to network with members and find most of the BST groups easily.

FYI, here's a recent set of pics from just 1 grey market distributor on BST groups with a warehouse full of XM statues:

20770392_10155125663153167_7208647434826573398_n.jpg

20776750_10155125663198167_3714021490327155169_o.jpg

20799462_10155125663473167_6804511591828675645_n.jpg

20841858_10155125663258167_1017053919312424617_n.jpg

20863399_10155125663408167_1073017425847009574_o.jpg

there's a ton of XM statues moving through the grey market distributors on Facebook. Good Hunting and don't overpay!!

Go on Facebook and search "statue BST" and you'll start seeing the groups. Request to join 1 and you'll quickly be able to network with members and find most of the BST groups easily.

FYI, here's a recent set of pics from just 1 grey market distributor on BST groups with a warehouse full of XM statues:

View attachment 361586

View attachment 361587

View attachment 361588

View attachment 361589

View attachment 361590

there's a ton of XM statues moving through the grey market distributors on Facebook. Good Hunting and don't overpay!!

Thanks for pointing the way. Are all these "grey" market distributors overseas to United States ?

Sometimes plain and simple is just the right combination for perfection.

I like the base with the venom tentacles, adds some extra dimension to the statue IMO.

BTW there are a few being offered for $1250 on the BST groups. Price has dropped big time since these were selling for >$2K just 6 months ago. Market is saturated with Venom statues, especially with all the custom pieces coming out now.

I got it for 1600 shipped - 1250 + 350. I've been looking for a long time and price wise is going down. Pretty sure once prime one and SS release its statue, price might drop more. However, this head sold me, and it looks just like Todd Mcfarlane art work.

I like the base with the venom tentacles, adds some extra dimension to the statue IMO.

BTW there are a few being offered for $1250 on the BST groups. Price has dropped big time since these were selling for >$2K just 6 months ago. Market is saturated with Venom statues, especially with all the custom pieces coming out now.

but you have to add shipping (overseas) and pp fees. Comes out to well over $1500. The only place I ever saw them selling over 2k was on ebay.

Back