XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised there are more recast listings than the official one. Is it possible same people from factory that produced the official ones are doing the recasting? Aside from the serial number and box, are there other ways to tell the difference?

Surprised there are more recast listings than the official one. Is it possible same people from factory that produced the official ones are doing the recasting? Aside from the serial number and box, are there other ways to tell the difference?

Somebody at the factory is obviously sneaking the molds out

Don't see why not. Bestas use metal pegs and can hold a good amount.

He fits? I have him on top of a besta, didn't even try to put him in it. If you reinforce the shelf it should be no issue

Thanks guys. Yeah he does fit for the most part. Ive got him turned to the side some and his head sticks out about half an inch.

Thanks guys. Yeah he does fit for the most part. Ive got him turned to the side some and his head sticks out about half an inch.

Ahh ok, I have doors on mine so that wouldn't work. I have Thor and Incredible hulk PF in it and Hulk is sideways and Thor is angled I don't like it but it is was it is for now. I just knew I didn't want to angle Venom and liked how he was leaping off the top. This statue is just ****ing amazing.

I've turned the clock piece in the back 90 degrees so the face of the clock points forward. It actually fits pretty well and it may reduce the overall length a tad if you remove the symbiotes. I just turned it as I think it looks better and the clock isn't ridding up his rear. The angle still matches the front clock face feature, so it still looks good.

I've turned the clock piece in the back 90 degrees so the face of the clock points forward. It actually fits pretty well and it may reduce the overall length a tad if you remove the symbiotes. I just turned it as I think it looks better and the clock isn't ridding up his rear. The angle still matches the front clock face feature, so it still looks good.

I did the same while setting it up, it makes the forward facing view better IMO

Sounds interesting. Pics please.

Sure

Ze6M9Hu.jpg

SwdlMFC.jpg

xO3YiV5.jpg

Here is how it normally looks

Kzazppx.jpg

Hi guys,

I received the VENOM and I just love it. Just one thing I am concerned is...

The eyes' edge look little bit blue, I mean the edge side of white eye is little bit blue. Is it normal or I should repaint it?
Aren't venom's eye completely white? I am not sure if this is ok.

Also the spider on body also little bit bluish... not complete white.

Wow... may I know the size of the display table?

Hey!

The base is 23" cubed. The top dust cover is 23 X 23 X 26. I sprang for the cover as I have an active two year old and it keeps him out really well!

Back