XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like this one a lot but I'm not paying $1800 and up for this which seems like the trend. I have the prime 1 on pre order. It's a very nice statue. I think it's close to XM Venom.

I can't believe it , but I ended up biting the bullet cause I'm not sure I'd ever find a better price at $1450 shipped :slap. My goal was $1400, but I'm weak :cuckoo:

I can't believe it , but I ended up biting the bullet cause I'm not sure I'd ever find a better price at $1450 shipped :slap. My goal was $1400, but I'm weak :cuckoo:

That's actually a good price shipped. It will only go up and up from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty good price indeed. Was it new? And did you buy it off of one of the Facebook groups?

yes and yes. There have been 3 within the past week about that price. Decided it wasn't worth waiting for a lower price that may never have came.

I secured a Venom, thanks to a fellow board member. :rock

Fingers crossed it arrives without any issues.

where did you get it for this price?

BST Facebook groups have a bunch of venom, cable, and about all the XM statues for sale. Lots of resellers are trickling out their allocation right now and some are offering cable and venom at retail if you buy other XM statues. Search the Facebook groups and join the BSTs... I just picked up a Cable at a great price.

BST Facebook groups have a bunch of venom, cable, and about all the XM statues for sale. Lots of resellers are trickling out their allocation right now and some are offering cable and venom at retail if you buy other XM statues. Search the Facebook groups and join the BSTs... I just picked up a Cable at a great price.
Thanks man.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Now's the time to buy him with his price being in the 1300$-1500$ range. Not sure if it'll stay this way, go lower, or higher but these are the lowest prices I've seen him go for since he's been out. Secondary market of course.

Now's the time to buy him with his price being in the 1300$-1500$ range. Not sure if it'll stay this way, go lower, or higher but these are the lowest prices I've seen him go for since he's been out. Secondary market of course.

yea, I'm also not sure what the market will be for him in the near future. Price defn have dropped within the last couple weeks as i suspected they would eventually once all the rich or inpatient people overpaid for theirs. I paid a little bit more than I wanted to, but hopefully in hand, I will see it was worth not waiting for a better deal. If I don't like it, it shouldn't be that hard to trade him.

$1400 shipped is being offered on several venoms on BST groups now. The floor may be $1200 but not much less IMO. I also don't see this climbing back to $2K since the P1 is coming soon and that will be a less expensive and very nice competitive offering.

BTW you can also get Cable under $1400 shipping on the BST groups... happy hunting :)

Just sold mine last week for 1600$ + shipping

You did well. I counted over 20 Cable's for sale last night on BST groups and a couple at retail (if you buy 2 other less desirable statues). Got mine last week for a very good price :)

$1400 shipped is being offered on several venoms on BST groups now. The floor may be $1200 but not much less IMO. I also don't see this climbing back to $2K since the P1 is coming soon and that will be a less expensive and very nice competitive offering.

BTW you can also get Cable under $1400 shipping on the BST groups... happy hunting :)

I'm in those groups, and I don't see those prices anywhere.

Back