XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya it's a nice add with Spidey underneath him. Went ahead and subscribed to them. Hopefully there will be more info/pics in the near future.

Anyone know the release month for the xm venom?

I'm sure this question has been asked/answered but since XM doesn't ship to the US how are people even getting these statues besides ebay?

I'm sure this question has been asked/answered but since XM doesn't ship to the US how are people even getting these statues besides ebay?

Until recently there we a few retailers that had them, BBTS, Simply Toys (used to send to the US) and SecretCompass to name a few. A couple of months ago this changed and there's no official retailer that has them for sale in the US.

Until recently there we a few retailers that had them, BBTS, Simply Toys (used to send to the US) and SecretCompass to name a few. A couple of months ago this changed and there's no official retailer that has them for sale in the US.

Thanks for the info. I knew they had stopped shipping to the US but at the time I didn't care because I couldn't see myself spending close to a grand on a statue, but now I've got the itch to see what they're all about in person. Sucks that there is no US retailer.

Ebay seems to be the only option really

Yankee smuggles many XM to US. You should ask him
money-mayweather-o.gif

Book that flight, this one is worth the trip. :lecture

Anybody has checked out this venom yet. I know SS venom is probably the venom to beat out there. But how would this venom stack up next to SS and the incoming XM venom. Any thoughts?

View attachment 203078

I think he is too bulky for my taste. Besides I doubt they will ever show superhero beaten. Just like Thanos' base was altered and not approved for the same reason.

wow! This venom imo blows away the SS comiquette. No contest! Now reality comes in can't buy it since I'm in the usa. Errr......

Back