XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While that's a cool art concept, I agree that a better shot in this instance would be the symbiote screaming, angry, tongue out, while also tearing away, revealing Eddie's smiling face beneath. Not really a fan of it actually morphing him into Venom physically -- even though that picture, again, looks cool/creepy!

Edward_Brock_(Earth-616)_as_Venom_(by_Bagley).jpg

But hey, maybe they'll offer three versions!

:exactly:

Give me a massive Venom as opposed to a skinny one any day. Parker is puny enough as it is, and the Spidey statue will probably reflect that. Don't want 2 puny stature statues displayed next to each other for my display.

You tell them buddy

Not puny. Just a tad slimer.

a tad... a tiddle tad

agreed

While that's a cool art concept, I agree that a better shot in this instance would be the symbiote screaming, angry, tongue out, while also tearing away, revealing Eddie's smiling face beneath. Not really a fan of it actually morphing him into Venom physically -- even though that picture, again, looks cool/creepy!

Edward_Brock_(Earth-616)_as_Venom_(by_Bagley).jpg

But hey, maybe they'll offer three versions!

this is a cool concept too, but may be more difficult to make in 3D

I think we can do without those baby aliens. Kinda don't fit well together with the statue.

New pictures are looking better than before but there's still a few things that I don't love, the clock base isn't my thing

I could do without the clock base too--seems unnecessarily busy with all the pieces. I want to see it painted, though I would have preferred a broken bell tower instead.

i like everything except the tendrils on the back.. the baby venoms are a nice touch i think but i think it would make more sense to have a couple of the baby venoms coming out from his back (instead of the back tendrils have a few babys venom heads coming out)

Back