XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So aftermarket prices regardless huh? Darn.. I don't do many statues but this could turn out amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, hopefully they get license to everywhere. That way, the aftermarket price won' be this insane.

Yup, hopefully they get license to everywhere. That way, the aftermarket price won' be this insane.

Exactly so glad thier stunning top cow line is global! Hope they can do the same for marvel and DC. This would change my collection towards XM over most of the ss stuff because I like the fully sculpted more along with the massive detailed bases and the action poses! This venom has so much more presence than the first ss venom imo. SS really needs to make a new McFarlane PF of venom. I would buy that for sure.

:goodpost: Missed the SS Venom which is amazing but I'll gladly snatch this up at retail if possible.

yeh i missed him too, i guess more me that you because im a new collector :p but this venom since now look beautiful and is with out paint application so come to mami my little babe venom :p

I don't mind seein the ES increase a bit so collectors have a chance to get this at retail.

:thwak

It's part of their Marvel license so they won't go over the 999 ES.... But I wouldn't be surprised to see them up the ES on their Star Wars line to around 1500 or so....

Last edited:
ES won't exceed 999 for Marvel despite the increase in region distribution to stay true to their low ES commitment they originally made to customers. This also increases their license cost for these regions. XM acknowledged star wars, top cow, and batman (not 100% sure) will exceed 999, but not too high to impact QC

Back