XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Some wips on 1/4 scale vemon..... enjoy...." XM FB

11151005_1590909284463098_2061837730460439570_n.jpg

11986563_1590909301129763_5961772663924319480_n.jpg

11209474_1590909317796428_3454856887496315662_n.jpg

Loving the McFarlane head. This looks great.

Igo on the other forum in the Green Goblin thread responded to GG's criticism that the next SS Spidey villain has a head that finally they're delivering what people have been asking for. One, it's funny he fully recognizes they don't do what we ask for, and two sounds like SS has a McFarlane head for their upcoming Venom.

I love how this is playing out. The more choices for Spidey & Villains, the better. Especially if the classic versions most of us know.

Could someome be gangsta enough to pm me how to get this as an international buyer? Im trying to use what use to be my sources but now they cant with the international blockage.

going crazy. Some fellow co. out there please?

What a kickass sculpt!!!!!!! I own the SS Comi Venom, which is a masterpiece, & this baby has just achieved the same status level without even being finished or painted! You just can't beat the level of hyper intricate details that XM tries to bring to all their statues. A real ****ing shame that SS does not adopt this strategy pronto. SS has the skill, they just have to adopt new strategy & find the will to do it.

P.S. Never dug the Mcfarlane Venom look, but looks good on this one. I prefer the first portrait, & glad to see they made the head slightly larger, as most preferred.

Loving the McFarlane head. This looks great.

Igo on the other forum in the Green Goblin thread responded to GG's criticism that the next SS Spidey villain has a head that finally they're delivering what people have been asking for. One, it's funny he fully recognizes they don't do what we ask for, and two sounds like SS has a McFarlane head for their upcoming Venom.

I love how this is playing out. The more choices for Spidey & Villains, the better. Especially if the classic versions most of us know. But the ss ex would be lame with most likely a tiny addiction to the base or maybe 1 change out hand like most ex releases lately.

Wait SS is also making a venom? If so I may also be interested. I still believe ss is capable of doing a very good venom if they put the effort into it.

What a kickass sculpt!!!!!!! I own the SS Comi Venom, which is a masterpiece, & this baby has just achieved the same status level without even being finished or painted! You just can't beat the level of hyper intricate details that XM tries to bring to all their statues. A real ****ing shame that SS does not adopt this strategy pronto. SS has the skill, they just have to adopt new strategy & find the will to do it.

P.S. Never dug the Mcfarlane Venom look, but looks good on this one. I prefer the first portrait, & glad to see they made the head slightly larger, as most preferred.

I never liked the ss venom to make it a must own but this is killer! The details and switch out parts is the best venom so far! Love the many COH options.

But isn't there the "notion" that a ss venom is going to happen? (from what I've gathered. Could be wrong).

Not they've announced, the post was in reference to another villain.

:gah: Frustrating how SS keeps the main characters so elusive for so long. XM is dishing them all out at a record time. But thanks to XM many finally gets to see their favorite marvel characters done well. I mean can you all imagine how far away if ever SS will make a Raven, Medusa, Black bolt, Mysterio, red Ms marvel, witchblade, darkness, a vader that most can say wow... etc...can't believe SS has not even made a pf venom or magbeto yet. I was really losing hope in the SS marvel line with so many QC issues and lack of new marvel statues coming out. The SS DC line is not too shabby minus a few uproar about some portraits. I do love some of my SS statues a lot. But lately seems like with the boring ex, big es, qc issues with almost never any replacements, is taking a toll on me. I don't feel the same excitement as I do with XM.

Last edited:
But isn't there the "notion" that a ss venom is going to happen? (from what I've gathered. Could be wrong).

Igo over at SF said that it was an alternate head for an upcoming villain that has him really excited, and Igo has often stated that he most wants to do Venom. So many think it could be a classic McFarlene Venom head

Last edited:
Igo over at SF said that it was an alternate head for an upco ng villain that has him really excited, and IGo has often stated that he most wants to do Venom. So many think it could be a classic McFarlene Venom head

Oh cool... I still believe SS can do a very good Venom that can compete with XM if they put passion into it. Would love to see pics so I can decide which one to buy. Mcfarlane Venom is my favorite Venom ever same as his spidey. :yess:

Oh cool... I still believe SS can do a very good Venom that can compete with XM if they put passion into it. Would love to see pics so I can decide which one to buy. Mcfarlane Venom is my favorite Venom ever same as his spidey. :yess:

SSC has some of the best sculptors in the world in their stable... They can compete. However, no matter how kickass their Venom is this one won't be any less spectacular.

I don't think SSC gonna make a venom at the same time that another company so if this really happened gonna be a bump

Back