XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the resinworxs Wolverine was the best Wolverine statue to date and it was until this was revealed :rock:

I thought the resinworxs Wolverine was the best Wolverine statue to date and it was until this was revealed :rock:

I still think it looks better. That piece is very special and if I has the $$$ I'd pick up the resinworx piece in a heart beat. In the end though, I have the SSC Wolvie COM and I stlll love it to this day. It's all the classic costume Wolvie I need in my collection. My next 1/4 Wolvie piece will be in his brown costume. The XM Wolverine looks real good. I'm sure that the collectors that order him will be happy. However, I'm still just waiting on the XM Mags for now.

The right leg and arm are back which flattens the action. The pose isn't wrong persay. Just less dynamic then it could have been. Flip the torso or the legs, and this would pop way more.
Your such an expert on posing. Why you not working in the industry?

So I decided to try something in PS Elemenets to see if switching up the torso would do anything for the piece so...

Here is the original

10492612_482670428537299_4652536548597857154_n.jpg

and here is the VERY Rough PS job I did with the torso flipped to get the arm and leg movement I was talking about

I have to admit that I like the flipped version a little better, I just feel it flows better, but it is more of a personal preference type of thing because in the end there is very little difference.

While I agree with you on the XM Hulk flip you did... I think the flip on the Wolverine looks awkward and flows poorly. I think the original look fine. But your hulk fix looks much better IMO.

The pose is fine on this one, I just don't think it's different enough to warrant big money. It's basically your stock standard Wolvie.

Resinworx and Madx still top of the pile. I'm interested to see what SS come up with. Why someone has not made an official brown Wolverine in 1/4 is beyond me, it's free money.

SS is on it. 2017 they will reveal prototype :rotfl

Kay you are not giving enough love to the peeps over here at SSF.....I don't think they have seen the pics of this Wolvie with the new fierce head on the body.

1xysdd.jpg

qsjc3k.jpg

I just saw this on Facebook. LOVE IT!!!! Looks great with the pose IMO.

For the love of everything Holy he shall mine

Hands down the new Wolverine portrait is my favorite. I was excited before but now this is a whole new level of awesome. Thanks for posting Loric

the head w the mask looks a little off/weird to me…the unmasked portrait…holy crap…can't wait to see more and would love 2 see a brown SS wolvie @ SDCC to compare

Man, I wish XM studios had a display at Comic Con. :lol

They will get sued off their a#€ hahahahahaha....
Got a feeling the base will have light up. It be coo if the broken cable from Sentinels head can have effect of flickering electric and the eye of Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back