XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like they ship quality products. I can't understand a word, but...well, the statue looks well made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrfNytNi3OM

I think it looks good, but the sideshow Cap looks better. And is cheaper. IMO.

But, there definitely seems to be some design flaws. Did he just not put some pegs in or did the right foot really just rest on the rocky base part? Same with the flag as well?

shipping to North America is about $200USD, at least that was what I was quoted.

What would suck is if it arrived broken.. How did you get a $200 shipping quote? When I tried to order from their website it only listed 4 countries that they would ship too, I would be really surprised if their licensing deal with Marvel allowed them to sell them here in North America, of course that's assuming they have a license deal... :dunno

It was through an Authorized Dealer, not them directly.

I imagine if the statue was damaged they would issue a refund (including shipping), send you a new one, or offer a discount to keep it.

I'm definitely interested in there Magneto as long as it isn't more or much more than there other statues.

In case any UK buyers didn't know & are interested in these CDUK stock XM Studio statues

I'm definitely interested in there Magneto as long as it isn't more or much more than there other statues.

In case any UK buyers didn't know & are interested in these CDUK stock XM Studio statues

What's CDUK?

What's CDUK?

A reseller in the UK, I order all my collectables through them. He seems to manage to get everything though. Like things like this XM Studios which is supposed to be available only in Asia

Edit: Colin beat me to it :D

That Captain America is boss- I'd love to own that one. The Hulk has a pinhead like the new Sideshow sculpts.

Magneto looks amazing! I want that like yesterday!

NyYczAq.jpg

POqmzyx.jpg

SMgSS2I.jpg

JEBUS these guys got sme nice looking work. Other than the Hulk I think it all looks top notch. To bad it is so darn expensive.

Can anyone speak on the quality of their stuff? I'm blown away by the Magneto. Must buy if they nail the paint. Are their reliable places to buy from?

Totally awesome Magneto!! Switch out portrait and left arm?:thud:Wow....this could be irresistible! :slap

HOLY CRAP..if that magneto comes out painted like it should, its a must, MUST buy..the coh and arm?? SS take notes on how 2 do a mags piece

Anyone know of any online retailers in the US that are doing XM preorders? Any reliable places outside the US that sell XM stuff and will ship to the US?

The Cap A I saw was good. So I have high hope on this

The first piece not comes out yet !! They are an incomer of marvel statue industry.
Can anyone speak on the quality of their stuff? I'm blown away by the Magneto. Must buy if they nail the paint. Are their reliable places to buy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back