XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too bad, seems XM studios are more like 1/4 scale Bowen style simple and comic inspired pieces so if that's your interest, it's perfect. So far I liked their Cap and this Thor looks promising.

That doesn't seem to be the case with Magneto. His costume is far from a classic comic style. It looks like an Ultimate version instead. Not really digging the costume choice for Mags.

It really sucks that they wont' ship to north america. Is there any third party distributors who will?

I like how this company came out of nowhere and completely ripped Sideshow in half. They've managed to outclass Sideshow on all their statues so far, going by the prototypes. Finally competition worth speaking of. Maybe now things will actually be taken seriously, such as QC.

That doesn't seem to be the case with Magneto. His costume is far from a classic comic style. It looks like an Ultimate version instead. Not really digging the costume choice for Mags.

Yeah, that's definitely not a classic comic Mags. I just meant the style and paint application for their statue line in general.

I like how this company came out of nowhere and completely ripped Sideshow in half. They've managed to outclass Sideshow on all their statues so far, going by the prototypes. Finally competition worth speaking of. Maybe now things will actually be taken seriously, such as QC.

Look at the price tags. This isn't real competition for sideshow...

And the XM hulk looks nowhere near as good as the sideshow hulks...

Look at the price tags. This isn't real competition for sideshow...

And the XM hulk looks nowhere near as good as the sideshow hulks...

:exactly: I really like there Captain America but that thing is £650 ($1077) :horror

I much prefer mixed-media so it's no big deal to me but it's a shame these aren't priced competitively with SS because these would of been great for the fully sculpted fans.

That Magneto looks awesome but if the Captain is so expensive, I can't even imagine how much Mags will be

Stole my Thunder you did, Very Well Stated my Friend

Why does it keep taking me to this news page instead of the forum boards? Anyone else having this problem?

i think that if the company that has the license hasn't made a magneto statue after 3 years, anyone else should be allowed to give it to me ;)

:exactly: I really like there Captain America but that thing is £650 ($1077) :horror
That much? Jeez!

Got these confused with 'Iron Studios' then. Know absolutely nothing about 'XM Studios'.
Is IM there only piece to date?

Edit; Just had a quick look around. Hulk looks awful, Capt. pretty nice and their Black Widow, Computer Design. looks *******awesome.

Last edited:
That much? Jeez!

Got these confused with 'Iron Studios' then. Know absolutely nothing about 'XM Studios'.
Is IM there only piece to date?

Edit; Just had a quick look around. Hulk looks aweful, Capt. pretty nice and their Black Widow, Computer Design. looks *******awesome.

I stand corrected. CA is actually £615 but still way to much for me though.

I agree completely with your opinion of the there 3 statues. That BW looks :drool from the images so far but like you I got "Iron Studios" mixed up with XM Studios but XMS have done an Iron Man as well
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/xm-studio.html-1/iron-man-3-mark-xlii-14-scale-statue-49cm.html

Yeh, When I saw mention of nice Q.C and paint I automatically thought of the Iron Studios IM which looked horrible to me.
Quick Google search pulled up the XM IM which looks pretty sweet. Has that been released?

Oh, and yeh...No chance at those prices.

I stand corrected. CA is actually £615 but still way to much for me though.

I agree completely with your opinion of the there 3 statues. That BW looks :drool from the images so far but like you I got "Iron Studios" mixed up with XM Studios but XMS have done an Iron Man as well
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/xm-studio.html-1/iron-man-3-mark-xlii-14-scale-statue-49cm.html

Yeah. And I don't want to insult anyone's work, but the Hulk they did is hideous. It doesn't look anything like the hulk to me.

Yep, I'm least impressed by their Hulk. SS owns Hulk in every way. I do like their Cap, Thor concept, and Black Widow though.

I much prefer mixed-media so it's no big deal to me but it's a shame these aren't priced competitively with SS because these would of been great for the fully sculpted fans.

That Magneto looks awesome but if the Captain is so expensive, I can't even imagine how much Mags will be

From what l know , magneto will be roughly the same price as CAp A

They are trying to standardize the pricing so they are using the same factory for their pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back