XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty good! I like the original as is, but I like your repaint as well.

He did do an awesome job! But no custom paint job on the helmet?

He did the helmet. It's a different shade than the original.

His intention was to show the different materials (cloth of the clothes and metal of the helmet) so making it all one color would have looked a bit odd. I thought the same as you when I first looked at it, but then listened to his explanation and it made perfect sense.

Now I have a custom Thanos head on the way that is more fit to his traditional look verses XM's helmet look. That will be the same color as the rest of his suit.

Lol sorry cbg can't disclose the man's prices publicly. You'll have to contact him. I will say though it wasn't too expensive really considering he did everything that comes in the box minus the base.

What does suck on the wallet is the shipping too and back fees : /

I finally heard back from Simply Toys last week that my Thanos and Daredevil were shipping. Haven't received a tracking number from them yet though so I may have to contact them again.

hi has anyone order thanos through speculative fiction?

Nope... It's been 3 weeks since I paid in full and everytime he said end of next week. Couple days ago he said it is moving to different distributor so it can be shipped out... Hope he ships soon

^Same here, and a custom base. Trying to inquire about a light up gauntlet as well.

Even then I will have to send both head/gauntlet off to get custom painted : / This could take awhile.

Man, I'm just going to enjoy this KILLER piece as is. I am certainly looking forward to seeing pics of any custom pieces for this statue though.

^Same here, and a custom base. Trying to inquire about a light up gauntlet as well.

Even then I will have to send both head/gauntlet off to get custom painted : / This could take awhile.

When is that base coming? I am looking forward to that.

When is that base coming? I am looking forward to that.

At the beginning of this month I was told in 6 weeks they'd start shipping the first batch of 10. I'm suppose to be a part of it so I'll post pictures as soon a I get it in. I think the custom head will come shortly after that.

Back