XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10434313_836909233016364_7569350884504224476_n.jpg

It's getting there :)

I can't wait for this. I'm so excited for Magneto and Phoenix, who are probably the 2 most eye catching pieces XM have yet made but this is the one I really want most.

I really hope XM make a Loki soon. He's now my most wanted Marvel villain to get the 1/4 treatment

I'll wait, I hope the base is kinda big to support Thanos and in general big enough so that his presence don't look awkward with a tiny base..

I really want to like this but I can't.
I love the statue itself but the base is very disappointing compared to the rest of the statue.

In my opinion the base is too small and overdone, the fingers don't need to be there.

They should have kept it simple like the bowen and it would look 100x better

I love the statue itself but the base is very disappointing compared to the rest of the statue.

In my opinion the base is too small and overdone, the fingers don't need to be there.

Don't agree

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Don't like anything about Bowens so can't agree there. But, what we see does look like a sea sponge and pretty small compared to Thanos himself. If they're going with the rubble I hope they carve out a much bigger chunk.

Don't like anything about Bowens so can't agree there. But, what we see does look like a sea sponge and pretty small compared to Thanos himself. If they're going with the rubble I hope they carve out a much bigger chunk.

:lol it really does.
I was just hoping they would go for a simpler base.

What don't you like about the bowen thanos?
I've been thinking of picking it up lately

:lol it really does.
I was just hoping they would go for a simpler base.

What don't you like about the bowen thanos?
I've been thinking of picking it up lately

I have the BD Thanos. It's an AWESOME looking piece. I do wish that his costume was a darker shade of blue but other than that, it's a fantastic looking piece. IMHO, the sculpt itself is phenomenal.

I have the BD Thanos. It's an AWESOME looking piece. I do wish that his costume was a darker shade of blue but other than that, it's a fantastic looking piece. IMHO, the sculpt itself is phenomenal.

Thanks mate. I've never seen it in person but judging by the photos the sculpt is one of the best looking Thanos out there.
I agree that the blue is a bit light but it can always be repainted.
Now I just have to find one for a reasonable price

The problem is, that sponge is probably 15 pounds already. A much bigger chunk is going to weight a lot more. This is something they have to consider too. Thanos is already same size as Hulk, the base looks to be about same size. Hulk have 2 heads, 2 arms. Thanos have 3 heads, 6 arms. So Thanos will cost much more to ship as is for dimensional/actual weight. I wonder if it make more sense to ship it in 2 boxes.

Thanks mate. I've never seen it in person but judging by the photos the sculpt is one of the best looking Thanos out there.
I agree that the blue is a bit light but it can always be repainted.
Now I just have to find one for a reasonable price

I can certainly say the sculpt is fantastic. Finding the piece at a reasonable price will not be easy. It sells for good $$$ in the aftermarket. Good luck picking one up.

I'm kinda hoping they paint the round part up with a space background so it looks like Death's hand is coming out of a black hole or a tear in space so it'll keep a cosmic theme and have something to represent Death.

:cuckoo:

Back