XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What they should have done is be more original and gone with cosmic. Skulls and death are safe and overdone.

10434313_836909233016364_7569350884504224476_n.jpg

I m Loving It..... Just bigger

10434313_836909233016364_7569350884504224476_n.jpg

I m Loving It..... Just bigger

Same here, I love it but the base does need to be bigger basically I want what we see with the digital wip pics XM 1st showed off

I'm kinda hoping they paint the round part up with a space background so it looks like Death's hand is coming out of a black hole or a tear in space so it'll keep a cosmic theme and have something to represent Death.

ActionJackson that is a great post :)

Yeah I'm surprised no one posted it earlier. Sosa put is on facebook several days ago. I'm not sure I love the infinity gems. Still really want a cosmic base. I love the design though. Would be great if instead of skulls and bones and rocks, there way just swirling cosmic space-time fabric swirling around Thanos' feet.

EIther way, the base will be more interesting the my current bowen Thanos lol.

Yeah I'm surprised no one posted it earlier. Sosa put is on facebook several days ago. I'm not sure I love the infinity gems. Still really want a cosmic base. I love the design though. Would be great if instead of skulls and bones and rocks, there way just swirling cosmic space-time fabric swirling around Thanos' feet.

EIther way, the base will be more interesting the my current bowen Thanos lol.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Damn it I love the jems but if Bmutha says it like that I can forget about the jems. :( lol
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Back