XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the longer fingers on the base. Have to say, I'm in the no gems on the base camp. Makes it look gaudy and circus like. I'd like to see them stick to skulls, bones, and rocks. Although, I do like the the idea a member here mentioned about Death's hand emerging from black cosmic space. I think that would tie everything together nicely.

I'd like it if the base lit up so the gems were glowing. However, I'm starting to really get worried about shipping for this beast.

No but it's the statue from XM I want the most. I'll get it from Simplytoys when it goes up for PO
I'm going to try and get Phoenix. Mark said he could get me one but hasn't responded back to me in over a week so not sure what my status is :(

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I've discovered Thanos in 1990 with the Infinity Gauntlet arc, so, those gems will never be too much, it is linked to the character, almost a part of him. I don't care what you joykillers are saying, those gems are a wonderful idea, and that would make the base as enjoyable as the SS "Fallen heroes" one ! :p

If the band of the base that holds the gems were thinner, and the gems themselves smaller, it wouldn't look so busy. As its sketched it looks monstrous, it's anybody's guess how it will play out when sculpted though.

Maybe they could incorporate the gems, but in less big way I suppose.

Base is too much imo, would prefer something simple and subtle so the statue is the focus, big bone fingers and gems are too distracting. Personally I'd be happy with rock steps like sanctuary in GOTG or him standing near the edge of the infinity well.

Base is too much imo, would prefer something simple and subtle so the statue is the focus, big bone fingers and gems are too distracting. Personally I'd be happy with rock steps like sanctuary in GOTG or him standing near the edge of the infinity well.

I completely agree.

Back