XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having not seen any of the comics I have never understood the SheHulk. Any illustrations of her just look like a green athletic woman. Not very "Hulkish" if you ask me, unlike the Hulk which is monsterous. I understand the need to remain female like but I would picture her much bigger.

She's freakin 6'7 lol taller than most of the Avengers. She should tower over pretty much everyone except Hulk.

The barrel of the canon needs some damage/dents from her grip... like the parking meter in SSF SheHulk.

Pretty sure they will be adding details like that, this is just an initial WIP pose with basic design on the base.

This is an easy pass. I'm sure the finished product will look great but I don't like the character enough to spend the money on her.

Like the pose myself and I love her build. Agreed on the face, it's so-so from these shots, and her upper torso seems a little bit too thick from back to front. Not sure she's a buy yet but it's not going to take much to change that.

I'm still waiting to see that bootay. Like wtf. They must know we want to see it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

agree... the post is too similar to the PF of SSC..... prefer to get more dynamic one from XM.
Yeah she should be breaking something with both hands. Or like bending some visibly large piece of metal or something

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back